Off Topic Playground

I wasn't in the room... my couterpart was... while I was at lunch... *grrrrrrr*

combination of both...

LAME!

Well atleast you've got them straightened out now... but still, lame!

Though I still don't get the need to reboot... little odd, usually they recognize Mouse and Keyboards after a few seconds. *shrugs* Maybe just old computers or some funky setting on them by the school.

@Collage: Excellent! And so it begins!

*leans in to whisper into Fell's ear*

They aren't actually computers... they're Thin Clients.... Every student and faculty memeber has an account that logs them directly into the school servers... everything is stored on the network. It reduces energy use and lost data at the cost of sound cards and beign able to use a thumb drive... *shrugs*

They aren't actually computers... they're Thin Clients.... Every student and faculty memeber has an account that logs them directly into the school servers... everything is stored on the network. It reduces energy use and lost data at the cost of sound cards and beign able to use a thumb drive... *shrugs*

Oh really? Nice! Thats pretty cool for a school to have honestly, didn't think many had gone to Cloud Computing yet.

That probably makes more sense why the system has trouble recognizing the Keyboard/Mouse when its up.

Hopefully they don't take long to reboot >.>

Oh really? Nice! Thats pretty cool for a school to have honestly, didn't think many had gone to Cloud Computing yet.

That probably makes more sense why the system has trouble recognizing the Keyboard/Mouse when its up.

Hopefully they don't take long to reboot >.>

less than a minute... it's just a pain in the ass... its one of the BIGGEST reasons I want to biff kids 'round the head *sharpens blade with greater zeal*

@Sketch: except that I'm a girl... and I can't be evil *points to head* see... I have... *pauses, looking up confused* well... I have Wings anyway....

Dragonfly+Queen.jpg

*eyes wings*

Excellent....

*puts a pair of devil horns on Fell*

@Kids: yeah you probably should :D

@Foe: Honestly... not a huge fan of Fish Tacos... having Grilled chicken with a Coke reduction sauce on it... its actually really good and not sweat at all.