Off Topic Playground

blarg... I'm trying to create a character for Game of Thrones.... (the d6 version, not the d20 version).... but I'm having touble picking a female archetype.... and yes, I know I can RP a male character... but I'm the only girl who plays, and would kinda like to keep to the female characters (I played a male character once... when ever someone said "i'm going with her" I would say, "James looks around confused; Who are you going with?" it was funny the first six times I did it... then it just got frustrating that everyone forgot...) Plus I get the femanine wiles thing going on...... :angel:

blarg... I'm trying to create a character for Game of Thrones.... (the d6 version, not the d20 version).... but I'm having touble picking a female archetype.... and yes, I know I can RP a male character... but I'm the only girl who plays, and would kinda like to keep to the female characters (I played a male character once... when ever someone said "i'm going with her" I would say, "James looks around confused; Who are you going with?" it was funny the first six times I did it... then it just got frustrating that everyone forgot...) Plus I get the femanine wiles thing going on...... :angel:

Never played Game of Thrones.... what are the Archetypes available to you to chose from?

Heh more fun with the wiles ;) And less annoying for trying to do RP and the others forgetting over and over your character is not you and can be different. >.>

I know a few women who can RP Male characters really well, but I still have yet to meet a male gamer who can Rp a Female character well... something always breaks the persona.

mmm mmm mmm , my girl just made me a very awesome breakfast , enlish muffins open , topped with tomato basil , egg whites , feta cheese , and a thin slice of prosciutto .

Yum Yum! Thats a brill breakfast..Beats mine of jam on toast!

And yes. I can be invisible when I choose to be. :aetsch:

#looks around. can't see the bear. Sprinkles powder in a large arc around him. Sees bear outline#

Gulp.

what are the arch types available ?

I played a female character once to good effect , she actually was the highest level character I have ever role played . a lot of work went into her including a bunch of solo adventures to have her reach high level in enchanting to go along with her main archer class . she became a legendary character within our group .

I was also playing a male wizard as a loose secondary character which probably help keep male tenancies in check by channeling them threw him .

@abs it was very awesome !

@ fell - how about a hooker that that is super savvy with political intrigue and uses her ' talents ' to gain information from the higher ups in office . As well as a secret assassin that uses the same ' talents ' to catch said higher ups off guard for the kill .

@Fell: No I haven't... but on looking it up I think i will have to watch this later =D

Yay Thunderstorm! We are getting rolling Thunderstorms all day here, has rained twice for about half an hour and then turned to bright sunshine right after each time.

@Sketch: Nope... worked

So did I. What's your excuse?

Jacob: You know the downward spiral is essentially a chain reaction.

Allel: And nothing that comes out of your mouth makes any sense.

Jacob: They're all reactions! One thing begets the next. A man has a weakness, he's flawed. That flaw leads him to guilt. The guilt leads him to shame. The shame he compensates with pride and vanity. And when pride fails, despair takes over and they all lead to his destruction. It will become his fate... Something's gotta stop the flow.