Off Topic Playground

*walks off and goes to lunch*

LOL

Fell wins. :D

But was a good game, took me forever to kill his models in the end because he kept flipping high and getting a total 1 higher then mine lol. 6 times his Duet lived by 1 on the duel.

Heh, yeah, that was my games last week. At least these games last night were not so much duels failing by 1 for my opponent's. I typically had solid cards when I needed them, and just waited until they had burned out all their good cards.

The last game I actually got to play (vs demo/teach) the other guys deck was miseable. He quit when he was trying to shoot Raspy with an Austringer who was boosted by lucius. I flipped a red joker for me defense, but he still beat it (cuz her df is so poor anyways). But just when he flipped for damage he got the black joker. The whole game went that way, the duelling jokers was just the exclamation point. I won like 8-0 or something.

I am still debating the shamans, though due to my bday being next month, they will probably get thrown in the basket

Personally, I love the Shamans through and through =D

I get a ton of use out of them with Lilith as giving Fast or Flurry to a Nephilim and then Transpositioning it into position is so mean. Plus the extra Blood Counters and the healing really helps out in the end.

Personally, I love the Shamans through and through =D

I get a ton of use out of them with Lilith as giving Fast or Flurry to a Nephilim and then Transpositioning it into position is so mean. Plus the extra Blood Counters and the healing really helps out in the end.

Same here, use them for laundering blood counters as well