Off Topic Playground

#saunters in, to a lonely room. Pours a coffee, flips open the paper and begins to read#

Oh, Movie quotes. Well heres one, from one of my all time favourite quotable movies.

"Your technique is magnificent, when cut across the neck, a sound like wailing winter winds is heard, they say. I'd always hoped to cut someone like that someday, to hear that sound. But to have it happen to my own neck is ridiculous.

[dies] "

Plus it helps that these quotes are sampled on some of my favourite albums (Wu-Tang Clan)

Hi everyone!!! Hows it going??

*Jumps up on your shoulder and hands you a coffee*

Morning Fell =)

Going alright how about yourself?

*sips his coffee*

@AB: Yeah I agree with Fell, that has to be some kind of old time martial arts movie. I'd guess something earlier then the 80's to.

Hi Karn *accepts coffee* I'm okay... turned off my alarm... rolled over for "just a minute", woke up half an hour later with half an hour to get ready for work... and then the coffee shop had only one kind of coffee that I like... and it has Cinnamon oil in it *shakes head*

Blah heh. Sounds like just one of those mornings=)

So I take it you didn't risk the coffee huh?

The caff today decide the only muffins they would have are loaded with an immense amount of sugar... so I went for a low-fat Blueberry one which is... sub par so meh.

*leans against your head*

That and everyone at home is sick and I'm trying hard not to catch the cold heh.

@Abs: Its gotta be one of those eastern marshal arts movies... I mean, that's kind of a crazy circumstance that he'd be able to say that with his throat slit.... Don't know which one...

You would be right....I'll let you all off...It was 'Shogun Assassin'. One of my favourite movies from that genre. It has been sampled to death!

Hi everyone!!! Hows it going??

Its going ok, busy at work but getting by.

Oh, and on a plus side. My old gaming buddy (who has since long moved pastures) has decided to get out of Malifaux (crazy bugger). He has offered me an unbuilt LCB, dreamer, coppellius, stitched together (x2), Alps (x3) and 3 x daydreams all for £30. I have accepted his offer and now await the goodies!!

So i guess, a good day.....though it is Neverborn stuff.

Blah heh. Sounds like just one of those mornings=)

So I take it you didn't risk the coffee huh?

The caff today decide the only muffins they would have are loaded with an immense amount of sugar... so I went for a low-fat Blueberry one which is... sub par so meh.

*leans against your head*

That and everyone at home is sick and I'm trying hard not to catch the cold heh.

Shoulda got the sugar loaded muffin!!

And sux about the cold going around....don't pass it over to me. i have a pregnant lady in the house, and she would kill me if I fell ill!! ;)

You would be right....I'll let you all off...It was 'Shogun Assassin'. One of my favourite movies from that genre. It has been sampled to death!

Its going ok, busy at work but getting by.

Oh, and on a plus side. My old gaming buddy (who has since long moved pastures) has decided to get out of Malifaux (crazy bugger). He has offered me an unbuilt LCB, dreamer, coppellius, stitched together (x2), Alps (x3) and 3 x daydreams all for £30. I have accepted his offer and now await the goodies!!

So i guess, a good day.....though it is Neverborn stuff.

*hops down and appears in a pin strip suite. Walkers over to Ab and puts an arm around him and grins*

Welcome to the family little Egg man.... Muhahahahahaha!

@Karn: I bought the coffee... I'm just drinking a few sips, then drinking some water... It's too sweet, the barista put too much sugar in it :(

@Abs: I may have watched Shogun Assasin a long time ago, but I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years... Awesome about the Dreamer etc. I need to buy some Stitched togeter.... with them, the Collodi crew is 27ss and I still have 5 to play with...

@Karn: I bought the coffee... I'm just drinking a few sips, then drinking some water... It's too sweet, the barista put too much sugar in it :(

@Abs: I may have watched Shogun Assasin a long time ago, but I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years... Awesome about the Dreamer etc. I need to buy some Stitched togeter.... with them, the Collodi crew is 27ss and I still have 5 to play with...

Blah that sucks. Thats probably why I don't go to a coffee shop very often... I'm very particular about what i put in my coffee and the ratio of sugar + cream to coffee etc >.>

@AB: Shogun Assassin? Wow. I've never seen that movie but isn't that from like the 50's?

Blah that sucks. Thats probably why I don't go to a coffee shop very often... I'm very particular about what i put in my coffee and the ratio of sugar + cream to coffee etc >.>

@AB: Shogun Assassin? Wow. I've never seen that movie but isn't that from like the 50's?

See, coffee wise I'm rather bland...just give me a latte!!

No sugar.

I prefer Tea. The gentleman's drink!

And Shogun Assassin, 1980 I think......could be wrong!!

There might be more than one version though!!

freakin' trees need to stop shagging so my nose will stop running... *looks abashed by this statement*

But if the trees didn't shag, there would be no more oxygen for us (eventually) and we'd die.

;)

Just pointing that out...

I know hayfever can suck big time though, an ex of mine suffered so badly she hated going out in the spring/summer. Even when she was drugged up to the eyeballs. Strangely, she was much nicer then too! ;)