Off Topic Playground

and I want a seige tank to use agains Yazza... :angel:

Tsk tsk....you should know well enough that we Arcanists aren't backstabbing power-grabbers like everybody else in Malifaux. We're here for the good of the people. Can't really be for 'good' at all if we build things to attack our own.

*walks out to Yazza's construction site*

Psst, I think that Guild Officer in there is plotting against you.

*hands yazza a set of keys*

Feel free to use the siege tank to defend yourself if necessary.

@Fell: Enjoy Lunch!

Tsk tsk....you should know well enough that we Arcanists aren't backstabbing power-grabbers like everybody else in Malifaux. We're here for the good of the people. Can't really be for 'good' at all if we build things to attack our own.

*walks out to Yazza's construction site*

Psst, I think that Guild Officer in there is plotting against you.

*hands yazza a set of keys*

Feel free to use the siege tank to defend yourself if necessary.

Awww not even for some Blood cake? =D

*eyes the keys and Transpositions them at the last second with a pair for a Ford Pinto, snickers to himself*

*Edit: Or meeting cancled! Muahahha Im still here!

*scoops up some frosting and tosses it onto AB. The sound of a swarm of Terror Tots closing in on him soon rises as they charge towards the egg man*

#hears sound of impending doom. readies pistols #

Bring it on! Oooh icing!

lunch time! be back in 40min

Bye Abs, have a great afternoon!!

Ok, in case I don't catch you in time, see ya tomorrow. though i reckon i'll probably still be here when you get back!!

Nice save. Now call off the tots or its going to get VERY messy in here! ;)

*snickers and waves them off*

Oh it would get messy... very messy... those tots would be all over you like a hobo on a ham sandwhich ;)

@Chocobo: Just rub some black blood on the glue! It will take it right off... and maybe just a few layers of skin to >.>

@Pony: Huh.... well you don't see that every day and in the end.... why can't the pony ride the train if he has a ticket XD

*revs Seige Tank engine, hits the Seige mood button, grins at the sound of the tank going into seige mode, waits for dragon to come back*

*Sits on top of the tank, looking down into the hatch at Fell bellow*

So umm.... where did you get one? And where can I get one? *grins devilishly before hoping down inside to sit on your head*

In other news.... another win for Coffee drinkers! http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/05/17/coffee.prostate.cancer/index.html?hpt=Sbin

@Fell:

here is the new model to!

SiegeTank_SC2-WoL_Story1.jpg