Off Topic Playground

wait... Abs... You want Neph balls..? *scratches head* but I thought... *Yazza's paper catches fire* Oh crap! Sorry Yazza!

Lol, I think someones getting the wrong interpretation here! A few posts back KArn fixed my computer by smacking it with the ball and chain.

I don't want Neph balls!

Neph girls though, I might be tempted....know any? ;)

Lol, I think someones getting the wrong interpretation here! A few posts back KArn fixed my computer by smacking it with the ball and chain.

I don't want Neph balls!

Neph girls though, I might be tempted....know any? ;)

Uh huh... nice cover.... *shakes head at the egg and swings his chain around again, nailing his Computer and sending it spiraling off*

Umm... whoops? Aggressive Tech Support for the win!

*snickers and jumps back onto Fells Shoulder and leans against her head*

This project is driving me nuts... literally nuts. I'm pulling out my hair just trying to figure out where the part I need to update is O.o

I really wanted to print the Lucious Edit of the RM for the cover... Just the cover of the RM with the stamps and notes on it... and then pg 40 with the "Censored for Public safety" over th Viks for the "cover page" just to be goofy... alas, I don't think I can :( *shrugs* oh swell :)

Where is that bear... I was hoping to check his wounds this morning :angel:

meta gamers are ok nothing wrong with researching the factions to do better , its the rule lawyer douche bags that get to me the ones that try and use the wording to bend the rules and take the rules out of context , knowing what the real rule is meant to do .

meta gamers are ok nothing wrong with researching the factions to do better , its the rule lawyer douche bags that get to me the ones that try and use the wording to bend the rules and take the rules out of context , knowing what the real rule is meant to do .

They are meta gaming in an RPG... using Player Knowledge like it's Character Knowledge... I don't consider knowing your opponents better Meta Gaming... It's just smart. And I hate rule lawyer d-bags too, just not as meta gaming RP-ers