Off Topic Playground

hi everyone !

got some chicken grillen on the bbq , and a case of blue moons , its shaping up to be a good sat .

thinkin about making some terrain .

Blue moon is one of the very few American craft type beers we get over here in the uk.

Think if I absolutely had to choose I would be an anchor steam man. Luckily I don't have too.

Tucking into a few Brooklyn lagers right now while painting up my proxy collodi crew.

You should try Brooklyn brewery if you get them out there , they have some very good brews , I like there summer brew a lot . Its cool they have there brewery open for tours . Its $20 to take the tour but you get 6 tokens to fill a 20oz glass of whatever sample you find tasty . They also have a pretty good bar/grill to eat and use up the rest of your tokens .

@Foe: Wow nice mini man, that looks awesome!

*walks into thread, places a birthday cake near the area Lobo usually wiggles his fingers, sets anti cake stealing spell that will do nasty things to anyone, who is not Lobo, who tries to steal the cake, walks out to find a place to sleep*

*Cheers*

Happy Birthday Lobostele!

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

*walks into thread, places a birthday cake near the area Lobo usually wiggles his fingers, sets anti cake stealing spell that will do nasty things to anyone, who is not Lobo, who tries to steal the cake, walks out to find a place to sleep*

*tries to eat the cake, wakes up as a Chocobo puppet*

Hehe, thanks guys.

And, as demanded, some pics of my Levi crew WIP!

Here's the whole crew, all theme based on the Resident Evil games/movies

Levi_001.jpg

And some close ups. Alyce and the Waifs will be based on Alice, obviously. ;)

Levi_002.jpg

Levi will be based on Wesker. You can see I've had spiffy sunglasses to him. :D

Levi_007.jpg

The canine remains...this one included some fun with the dremel.

Levi_006.jpg

And lastly, the big DE as an Executioner. :D

Levi_003.jpg

Haha, yeah that's exactly what I thought! Can't wait to get them painted up, especially the dog. Also, I will be trying to do the SPAs themed off of things like the Umbrella or STARS soldiers. :D

Some of them are halfway to being Las Plagas victums that are further along or just after you kill them. You could easily turn one of them into the squid head ones with some wire and putty.

Seamus: finished

Grave spirit: done

Crooked man: done

Crooked man: 3/4 done

Crooked man: begun

Mechanical Dove: done

Mechanical Dove: done

Mechanical Dove: begun

Three necro punks and ten pink horrors primed... Takin' a break for a bit... I'll get back to it in a few...

*beckons tea monolith, and exits with it in tow*

Wow Foe, those Guild Guard are awesome! And Lobo (happy Birthday for yesterday), those Models look awesome, can't wait to see painted versions!

#wanders into the forum, trailing a blanket#

Its a bit cold in the UK this morning so i have bought some extra layers.

@Fell: Guild red nails......yayyyy!

@KArn: I congratulate you on the pie monolith. I shall partake of a nice cherry pie later.....

#sees pizza monolith, in pink.#

Ah, Hayzel's been in then?

#sits down, folds blanket around himself and waits, pouring a cup of hot coffee#

Wonder who'll get post 5000?

Probably KArn.....