Off Topic Playground

I do my own nails... and I have calouses on my feet... I like to walk around barefoot. Feet are for walking. they are not decorations... but I like my nails to be pretty (they're purple right now).

Windows will get opened after I go outside for lunch... I wanna gauge the temp before I open the windows :D

I salute you for walking around barefoot, but I take it only at home right? Would the school be cool with you doing it on their premises?

Purple? A nod to your Neverborn chum?

Whatever happened to Guild red? :)

And sensible about opening the windows later.... it could be deceiving...bloody weather!

I don't walk around barefoot at school... much. I sometimes slip my sandals off... but I usually have shoes on... And I like to drive barefoot :angel: I love to be barefoot in the grass... and the beach... and in the woods :D

I painted them the first time I wore sandals to work... to match my shirt that day... haven't redone them yet. I usually paint them red ;)

I don't walk around barefoot at school... much. I sometimes slip my sandals off... but I usually have shoes on... And I like to drive barefoot :angel: I love to be barefoot in the grass... and the beach... and in the woods :D

I painted them the first time I wore sandals to work... to match my shirt that day... haven't redone them yet. I usually paint them red ;)

The only thing I really don't like doing is driving Barefoot heh, just feels strange to me. I like to drive in sandals though. Though otherwise I go barefoot where I can. I slip my sandals off all the time at my LGS and just walk around it barefoot.

Yay for color co-ordination!

Purple is a nice color but Red is my favorite actually. Which is interesting because my Neverborn have a lot of purple cloths rather then Red :D I'm actually wearing a Red shirt right now at work heh.

I am a very tactile person... I like to read BOOKS not ereaders because because I like the feel of the pages. I like to lie in the grass. I LOVE to swim... and I like to drive barefoot... I like the feel of the pedals in my car.

Hmmm, I agree about the books, lying in the grass. I'm not a good swimmer but I do love to be in water. But I can't say i'd want to drive barefoot. But then i don't really like driving much anyway!

But I prefer to be outdoors than indoors. And i need sun and heat. i am a very glum boy in the winter....MAybe I'm a lizard?!

I am a very tactile person... I like to read BOOKS not ereaders because because I like the feel of the pages. I like to lie in the grass. I LOVE to swim... and I like to drive barefoot... I like the feel of the pedals in my car.

Mmm understandable. On books, that is why I don't own an Ereader yet, because I just like the feel of a book more in my hands and I spend to much time reading a comp screen any way. ;)

I love swimming and actually my favorite is warm sand (not hot mind you) to walk in. Don't know what to say about it... but it's got a great feeling to just sort wiggle your toes in etc.

Though I am decently tactile with my hands... I hate touch screen keyboards for this reason. I also have a bad hate of just touching something to see how it feels >.> Like have you ever been in a store and seen a feather boa or say a weird texture on a wall and just had to touch it?

Hmmm, I agree about the books, lying in the grass. I'm not a good swimmer but I do love to be in water. But I can't say i'd want to drive barefoot. But then i don't really like driving much anyway!

But I prefer to be outdoors than indoors. And i need sun and heat. i am a very glum boy in the winter....MAybe I'm a lizard?!

You sound like a Lizard XD

Hmm you are an egg... you could hatch into a Lizard eventually...

Actually I like the Winter. I agree about the sun now and then, but I'm not a big heat person. I like to be warm but I despise and loath being hot, especially humid. So Spring and Fall are perfect for me and I don't mind the winter. I like to do winter sports and thinking about starting to ski again this year.

Mmm understandable. On books, that is why I don't own an Ereader yet, because I just like the feel of a book more in my hands and I spend to much time reading a comp screen any way. ;)

I love swimming and actually my favorite is warm sand (not hot mind you) to walk in. Don't know what to say about it... but it's got a great feeling to just sort wiggle your toes in etc.

Though I am decently tactile with my hands... I hate touch screen keyboards for this reason. I also have a bad hate of just touching something to see how it feels >.> Like have you ever been in a store and seen a feather boa or say a weird texture on a wall and just had to touch it?

Oh i touch stuff all the time to find out how something feels. Thats how I get my restraining orders! (joke!!!)

I love to pick sand up in my hand and let it drift through my fingers, and I also love running my fingers through my wifes hair..its quite long and feels great...until you hit a snag!

You sound like a Lizard XD

Hmm you are an egg... you could hatch into a Lizard eventually...

Actually I like the Winter. I agree about the sun now and then, but I'm not a big heat person. I like to be warm but I despise and loath being hot, especially humid. So Spring and Fall are perfect for me and I don't mind the winter. I like to do winter sports and thinking about starting to ski again this year.

Meh, I don't like the cold at all. It makes me depressed and lazy. As soon as spring arrives and the sun starts to warm everywhere up, my attitude will change. I am very full of energy then. I tried skiing once. it wasn't pretty.

I love hot days, sitting on a beach with a good book and just reading, or watching the world go by, with the occaisional dip in the sea...but we can't do that often in the UK. Thats what my Greek holidays are for!!

Meh, I don't like the cold at all. It makes me depressed and lazy. As soon as spring arrives and the sun starts to warm everywhere up, my attitude will change. I am very full of energy then. I tried skiing once. it wasn't pretty.

I love hot days, sitting on a beach with a good book and just reading, or watching the world go by, with the occaisional dip in the sea...but we can't do that often in the UK. Thats what my Greek holidays are for!!

Heh the heat makes me tired and grumpy, so when it starts breaking 90F with humidity I am not a happy person if I have to just sit still, if I'm outside doing something I can bear it. But thats why we have AC!

Skiing just takes practice ;)

Hopefully you didn't kiss a tree... that hurts..

Greek Holiday? What do you mean by that exactly?

Greek Holiday? What do you mean by that exactly?

A holiday in Greece lol!

Or one of the Greek islands usually, Like Rhodes or Kos, Crete etc. Google them and hopefully it will give you an idea.

Greece is in the mediterranean, a warm area of europe that you can pretty much guarantee a hot summer there. Its where a lot of us Brits go, and also to Spain.

Sounds like we are polar opposites lol! Kinda like the devil/angels on Fell's shoulders again! ;)

A holiday in Greece lol!

Or one of the Greek islands usually, Like Rhodes or Kos, Crete etc. Google them and hopefully it will give you an idea.

Greece is in the mediterranean, a warm area of europe that you can pretty much guarantee a hot summer there. Its where a lot of us Brits go, and also to Spain.

Sounds like we are polar opposites lol! Kinda like the devil/angels on Fell's shoulders again! ;)

Strange how that works out isn't it? ;)

Just don't get me wrong, I like to be warm and even hot to a point. But there is that line (which is mostly humidity) that I just can't stand because I can't cool down from it. So warm is fantastic!

Risky business slides into the room ...morning everone!

*Glad he didn't wax the floor yet*

Heya Foe, hows this morning treating you?

Morning/Afternoon(UK) to you Foe!

Pie monlith is due to be finished today sometime....was hoping before i went home so i could try one...

*there is a loud ding that shake the thread*

It's done!

*Jumps over to it and grins, the massive Pie Monolith looming over the thread in it's mighty awesomeness*

Try it AB! *jumps on top of it*

I touch all sorts of things due to texture.... But it makes eating a pain... There are certain things I just will not eat due to the texture....

Hi Foe! How's it going?

Abs, I am so jealous that you get to vacation in Europe... The way me would go to California... I know that sounds kinda weird.... But I would love to do a European tour...

I touch all sorts of things due to texture.... But it makes eating a pain... There are certain things I just will not eat due to the texture....

Hi Foe! How's it going?

Abs, I am so jealous that you get to vacation in Europe... The way me would go to California... I know that sounds kinda weird.... But I would love to do a European tour...

Ahh right, like Jello was it?

Texture never really bothered me while eating, I actually kinda like some of the stranger ones. Though I don't exactly like slimy foods... just weird.

Early day .... Awesome high fives hayzel .

@fell pretty awesome thanks for asking

Stairs at monolith holding a fork with a napkin tucked into his collar , " its go time "!

@ab more into noone time now , lol I said morning to put you into a min ipanic .

Talking about vacation I have 5 paid weeks I think iam taking the month of july off .

That team thing sounds awesome =) When we've done even 2v2 teams it has taken about 5 hours to complete heh.

Yeah, I think our first one had 12 players and went for like 13 hours. Had 4 factions represented (all but filthy Ressers). Arcanists had 2 players, Outcasts had 2, Guild had 3, and Neverborn had 5! Of course, Neverborn won, but that's mostly because they took their sweet time and let the rest of us beat up on each other first. That and the Guild decided to completely ignore the Neverborn and focus on the Arcanists first. Darn power-hungry dictators. Whoops...did I say that out loud? :D

Oohhh Mods, what are your plans for it?

Mwa ha ha ha....let's just say, that it will go along with the rest of the crew's theme much better. Actually, I may post a pic of my Deso Engine for you guys this weekend if I remember. The mod work is done on him, just need to paint. :)

Hmm.....barefoot. I LOVE barefoot driving. Of course, grew up in FL, so I go barefoot anywhere I can. I start wearing sandals the SECOND it starts to warm up. And then when we get the inevitable cold weekend in late April or whenever, I usually continue to wear my sandals just as a protest. I'd wear sandals to work if I could, and sometimes on Fridays I actually do. ;)

Pie!! Mmmmm...I'll take me some Key Lime please?