Off Topic Playground

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EW! hahaha you are one sick man...egg....thing hahaha. Oh, he is awesome. He plays like a dream, he is to close combat for me however.

CC is how I tend to rock...Lady J, Lilith. May fit the bill. MAybe I could convince someone to buy him and then just loan him. At least then I wouldn't have his stench following me around all the time!

For the Faction stuff, I follow what interests me to be honest. I love to play the Monsters of the game so hence why I first got into Neverborn and was sold completely when I found out they were the actual natives and the humans are the invaders.

• For Guild, Hoffman was a obvious choice for me because I'm a Mecha-maniac so the constructs had me.
  • For Resser, haven't found one I actually enjoy playing yet. I've done the zombie/necromancer thing a lot but didn't really enjoy it in Malifaux, just not for me.
  • For Arcanist, Kaeriss baby! Just can't decide who to pair her with, Ramos or Raspy.
  • For Outcasts, Leveticus because of his rule complexity lol. I really love his play style and how deadly he can be but only if you do it right. Otherwise Gremlins are fun but lots of them in my area so passed on them for now and may get the Vicks eventually to go with Vonschill.

More like pleasure. I've never been, so it'd be cool to do at least once! :)

you should! Make a tour of it. if you have two or three weeks you could probably see most of the Uk in brief.

And I'm sure people on here could put you up, rather than staying in hotels constantly....

Worth considering.

I would offer but with a nipper due in July i think our house would be hell........

Right, home time!!

Make sure you all behave yourselves and keep this place tidy.. (and dettol everywhere when Spoon leaves! ;))

See ya tomorrow......

#walks off into the sunset...#

Cya AB! Have a good evening.

That would be kinda cool, take a trip to the UK and traverse it visiting all your UK gamer contacts/friends etc. Would be a heck of a way to see the country.

Surely more Gremlins? Especially if you count individual sculpts rather than game models.

Hey Serigala!! Welcome to the craziness *pulls out books and starts counting*

Som'er

Ophelia

Bayou Gremlin

Hog Whisperer

Young Lacroix

Francois

Taxidermist

Pere

Rami

Raphael

Slop Hauler

That's 11... I think thats about the same as the Nephs (we added several more to the list after we started... :) And we only counted single sculpts (there are several for Tots and Young Nephs).

Only if I successfully thwart the afternoon coma. :\

I shall help you then!

*+Karn The Enslaved has joined your Party+*

You just need some more energy... hmmm... *waves his hand at your*

*+Karn The Enslaved used: Energize!+*

*More Coffee appears in your hand*

Surely more Gremlins? Especially if you count individual sculpts rather than game models

Mmm true... there are to many of those to count >< They are like bunnies.... multiplying when your not looking.

Hey Serigala!! Welcome to the craziness *pulls out books and starts counting*

Som'er

Ophelia

Bayou Gremlin

Hog Whisperer

Young Lacroix

Francois

Taxidermist

Pere

Rami

Raphael

Slop Hauler

That's 11... I think thats about the same as the Nephs (we added several more to the list after we started... smile.gif

Mmm number of different types we have you matched!

But unique sculpts... I think they may win...

Oh lunch will not be missed ! Kicks toolkit to hurry up ..

I just managed to pull a youth sized tee from the toilet drain . Well that should clear it up . *shakes head "kids " *

... wow... dumb kids... where do you work again Foe?

Enjoy your lunch man, earned it for just putting up with that.

@Yazza: *Shakes head* lol. I was so not thinking the same thing >.>