Off Topic Playground

R? That's it? *sighs* my story would only be available at adult bookstores... It isn't constant smut, but it's bad enough where it wouldn't end up at borders...

oh i thought R was the hardcore rating? It is over here.

we go 15, 18, R (R being stuff adults might watch together to have ahem ... fun.....)

Guess its different over there...trust me, The stories i wrote would have to be locked away in the storeroom at the back of an adult shop....there wasn't much of a plot to be honest! ;)

oh i thought R was the hardcore rating? It is over here.

we go 15, 18, R (R being stuff adults might watch together to have ahem ... fun.....)

Guess its different over there...trust me, The stories i wrote would have to be locked away in the storeroom at the back of an adult shop....there wasn't much of a plot to be honest! ;)

Yeah here we have a screwy system that really... well we are stuck with. You've got G, PG, PG-13, R, X. G is like Snow White while R is Starship Troopers and X... well it's sexually explicit content only. But we are such an uptight society that you pretty much will never see anything rated X in mainstream or close to it.

So your stuff would be X by the sound of it ;)

Nanowrimo is a month long writing "competition" where you are challenged to write 50,000 words in 30 days. They aren't shared unless you do it privately
Ahhh ok. I knew about the challenge part but I was hoping to find some of the stories written. The ones I've gotten from people who did nanowrimo were pretty good and I just wanted the chance to view a whole ton of work and see if I find something new.

Yeah here we have a screwy system that really... well we are stuck with. You've got G, PG, PG-13, R, X. G is like Snow White while R is Starship Troopers and X... well it's sexually explicit content only. But we are such an uptight society that you pretty much will never see anything rated X in mainstream or close to it.

So your stuff would be X by the sound of it ;)

That would be the rating it is then! :D

Right i guess I will be off home then.

And I may try and dig out that disc if I can, see if the stories stand the test of time lol!

I wonder if there's sites out there that would pay for them? A bit of research needed I think! Of course, it all depends on whether they are actually any good.....:D

Hope your writing goes well, Fell. Make sure its under lock and key at school, not the ideal place for 'certain' material to be on display! ;)

KArn, stop peeking!!!

See ya

Right i guess I will be off home then.

And I may try and dig out that disc if I can, see if the stories stand the test of time lol!

I wonder if there's sites out there that would pay for them? A bit of research needed I think! Of course, it all depends on whether they are actually any good.....:D

Hope your writing goes well, Fell. Make sure its under lock and key at school, not the ideal place for 'certain' material to be on display! ;)

KArn, stop peeking!!!

See ya

Cya AB, have a good evening!

>.> oh lay off it you. You were peaking just as much as I was. *mutters and shakes his head*

Heh I'm sure you can find some site that would pay for them if they were decent. Thinking a change of carrier ;)

I wrote most of it at school *devilish grin* It seemed more racy when I was writing it at school because it was so over the top... :D

Even more fun then while writing it huh? =D

*Gets out the devil horns again and puts them on your head*

Mmmm almost lunch time..

Walks in eating an apple , stops for second to listen in shrugs his shoulders grabs the hammer he left behind , goes about his day .

I get to work outside today the garden on the school ground needs some up keep .it so niiiiice outside today !

Lucky.... stuck in my cube all day and on Conf calls half the time so can't even take much of a walk today. :/

it's pretty narsty out up here in Maine too :(

*gags* I suddenly remember why I don't like rasins.... *spits out several and throws the box away*

Awww but but.. .Rasins! *transpositions box to him and devours it*

@Sketch: Curse you! *shakes fist and starts to head shot Sketch trying to get rid of all his cards*

@Chocobo: has there been any more rumblings on that? The first one was EPIC! Played through it for 100% completion which is very rare for me. Amazing game, such brutal moves.

Awww but but.. .Rasins! *transpositions box to him and devours it*

@Sketch: Curse you! *shakes fist and starts to head shot Sketch trying to get rid of all his cards*

@Chocobo: has there been any more rumblings on that? The first one was EPIC! Played through it for 100% completion which is very rare for me. Amazing game, such brutal moves.

Last one was in November, all know is the main character isn't war, possible Strife or Fury. It could be Death but I think he'll be later.

Last one was in November, all know is the main character isn't war, possible Strife or Fury. It could be Death but I think he'll be later.

I hope it comes out this year... but I'm more then willing to wait if thats what it takes to make a good game. It will be a good excuse to play through the first one again to, maybe experiment with some of the other weapons a bit more. Loved the Scythe by the way just for the thematic look to it if nothing else, War with the fully Upgraded Scythe looked epic.

@sketch - been looking foward for brink as well , il get mine this weekend, iam foerender on playstation network ( well when it works agian )

Oooo raisens natures candy ...

Sadly, I'm on XBox. And can you connect to Playstation Live yet after that Hack?

Last I heard, it won't be up until the 30th or something.

I hope it comes out this year... but I'm more then willing to wait if thats what it takes to make a good game. It will be a good excuse to play through the first one again to, maybe experiment with some of the other weapons a bit more. Loved the Scythe by the way just for the thematic look to it if nothing else, War with the fully Upgraded Scythe looked epic.

No such luck 2012 at earliest (isn't the world ment to end in 2012 or somthing)