Off Topic Playground

not too far behind you, Foe... I have to pick up Lucius... and some of the Totems and blisters.... I think... but I own all of the Guild Masters and their box sets

Out for now. Catch you guys later ;)

Cya Fell! Have a good afternoon!

*waves to Chocobo* Welcome back man.

@ Foe: I don't even want to think how many SS of neverborn I have.... I think I have everything...

I had to get a new Lilith (my old's gone missing)

Lilith 6.10

Malifaux Cherub 5.10 (for wings)

flames bases even more

And even more for hats and gun, curse my perfection nature

Ugh that sucks man.

So what are you going to do with her? Give her a had and wings with a flaming base?

not too far behind you, Foe... I have to pick up Lucius... and some of the Totems and blisters.... I think... but I own all of the Guild Masters and their box sets

LOL, guess I need to get cracking on my Arcanists then. I have just about everything except the stuff that works with Marcus. Guess I should probably pick him up at some point, I just don't have that much interest in playing him or his crew pieces.

Heh, just realized though....besides the Wendigo, the only Arcanist stuff I don't have yet are things with the Beast Characteristic...so...yeah. ;)

Yep, gave my last on Chreb wings as well, it does look good, the base is going to be white with purple flames, can't decide on which hat yet to give her

mmm I like the concept if you can pull it off. Gotta put picks up when you get it done Chocobo, the flames sound like a really good idea.

I'm looking forward to hopefully doing some work on Levi and some Terrain tonight or over the weekend. Plus, gotta finish up something for you, Karn. ;)

Ahhh right! I had forgotten lol

Right... Ill have to get around to that tomorrow some time.

Not according to everyone...

*looks at the smoldering wreckage of the PDF announcement thread*

There is an adage about gift horses and their mouths that has fallen out of vogue. Sad really, but some people want the world for free, and get indignant when it has some dirt on it.

There is an adage about gift horses and their mouths that has fallen out of vogue. Sad really, but some people want the world for free, and get indignant when it has some dirt on it.

*nods* Agreed whole heartily.

I think it's supposed to be "hear hear"... like listen to them, they're right

Yeah I always thought it was supposed to be this way to. But then again... I'm no English major by far XD

mmmmm some hot wings and blue moons perfect start to the weekend .

Primed me some show girls , might sling some paint onto some guild guard .

Anyone have anything cool planned for the weekend , we are keeping it easy this weekend which is how I like it .

Morning everyone .... well afternoon I guess . Wonders over to the coffee monolith for some fresh brew , hold up fist at Karn for a fist pound . cool bean bag Hayzel did you drag that here ?

*fist pounds Foe*

Heya Hayzel, Foe, and Yazza. How goes it?