Off Topic Playground

*sneaks into thread under the cover of night*

>.>

<.<

*waggles fingers*

Very nice Lobo!

What did you do for the center of the chest on the Guardian? That looks awesome.

Its uh....forget the color names. Dark angel green and then a lime green of some sort, and then a tad of white. All covered with a gloss enamel. All GW paints. I'm really happy how that part turned out too. :)

The Hoffman crew awesome , will be fielding him tomorrow night in my league game .

As for pie there are two sweet pie , what about nice hot shepards pie for the third .

sitting down to paint 2 austinger and a guild guard , maybe scratch build a tool bot .

Not to bad, paint'n some Nephilim. ;)

Sweet! Glad to hear I'm not the only one putting paint to pewter.

The Hoffman crew awesome , will be fielding him tomorrow night in my league game .

sitting down to paint 2 austinger and a guild guard , maybe scratch build a tool bot .

Hoffmen is awesome! Sweet about the Tool bot. Pics when its done!

#saunters in, paper under imaginary arm. Pours a glass of chilled Dr Pepper from the monolith (makes mental note to send dental bills to KArn) and pulls up a seat. Begins to read paper#

Hmmmm, no-one around as yet, still a bit early.

What the F.....?

#Spies huge pie monolith and saunters over. Notes under construction sign on side. Makes mental note to have words with that pesky Nephilim. Too many monoliths and this place will be stonehenge. And we don't want no hippies!#

I smell ressers..... Spoon!

#grabs dettol spray and cleans around where the resser has been. Sits back down to enjoy DP and the paper#

Oh and congrats to everyone who has done the Wiki. A truely monumental achievement that deserves a round of applause.....

#stands by himself, giving a round of applause#

HA! That made my morning AB =D

Hows it going this fine day man?

Hey Abs! Just popping in for a sec... I'll be back a little later *walks over and squeezes you... Gentely*

*waves to Fell in her drive-by greeting*

Morning Fell! Bye Fell!

Hey Abs! Just popping in for a sec... I'll be back a little later *walks over and squeezes you... Gentely*

#blushes a little# Awww thanks...... See you later!

HA! That made my morning AB =D

Hows it going this fine day man?

Not too bad, draining your Dr Pepper monolith quite quickly though, I'm an addict for that stuff! Just finishing writing part 3 of the latest Black debacle, so will pop on and off intermittently for the next twenty mins or so until its posted!

Not too bad, draining your Dr Pepper monolith quite quickly though, I'm an addict for that stuff! Just finishing writing part 3 of the latest Black debacle, so will pop on and off intermittently for the next twenty mins or so until its posted!

*grins*

Don't worry, it refills it's self each nice *snickers* You don't have the physical capacity to hold that much Dr. Pepper... or are you made of rubber? *pokes you* Nope...

Ah cool beans, I need to get around to finishing reading those lol. Maybe I'll read some more today... hmmm *checks schedule*

Any way, off to work!

Zoom Zoom Zoom!

Right, Part 3 of Book 4 is now posted. Hope its to everyones taste.

#rubs side where KArn poked him#

No I'm not made of rubber, Just a Adamantium lined shell! ;)

#pours another Dr Pepper#

And when's that pie monolith finished...I'm starving!

*walks in with his morning coffee and muffin, the Monoliths following behind him*

Mmmm coffee...

Adamantium huh? Watch out for Magneto ;)

The Pie one? I'm afraid it will be a few days, pie is harder to summon then soda I am afraid. Especially since piemancers went extinct decades ago.

*sips coffee*

*walks in with his morning coffee and muffin, the Monoliths following behind him*

Mmmm coffee...

Adamantium huh? Watch out for Magneto ;)

The Pie one? I'm afraid it will be a few days, pie is harder to summon then soda I am afraid. Especially since piemancers went extinct decades ago.

*sips coffee*

Yeah sorry about that, I think my family might have something to do with that.....pies, quiches etc, all use eggs!

So my great grandaddy used to hunt them down.

I suppose I should find a dodgy dance video to pop on here today......I noticed the Scooter off, terrible music...too hyper!

;)

Yeah sorry about that, I think my family might have something to do with that.....pies, quiches etc, all use eggs!

So my great grandaddy used to hunt them down.

I suppose I should find a dodgy dance video to pop on here today......I noticed the Scooter off, terrible music...too hyper!

;)

Ahhh I see... well don't worry, none of your family was harmed in the making of these pies =D

Hmmm yes we need a new suggestive dance video! It has been far to long. Bah Scooter's energy is half the fun! You need that boost now and then and other times you need to just mellow out and chill..

:D

HA! Yes Fell! I love this song XD

Sweat baby Sweat baby *sings* You and me baby aint noth'n but mammals so lets do it like they do it on the discovery channel.

Man this original video is so strange lol!

I don't think I've actually ever seen the original video..

*emerges finally from his box of shame*

a paper pie monolith?.....

Nope, just a pie monolith.

How you doing Yazza? Aint seen you in a few days, been hiding on us have you?

*takes a bow* :D

*hops up onto your shoulder and applauds* You deserve a bow and more Fell, that made my morning even more XD

I can

Ahh yes the Portal Still Alive Song.

I'm actually finding I don't enjoy the game play of the second one as much as the first one. But then again I'm not more then an hour or two into it yet, just feels like to much of the same so far. But I'm sure that will change once I get out of the Testing cycle XD