Off Topic Playground

Is that because Humpty Dumpty rocks a lot too? Is that how he fell off the wall in the first place?

Wait a sec....Is Fell = Humpty Dumpty? The One Who Fell? Hmm...I'm confused now...I thought HD was a guy, first of all, and secondly, he's an egg, so it's Abs right? Oooh wait! So Fell IS Abs, just like Hazel is Chocobo!

OK, I feel much less confused now.

O.o

Is that because Humpty Dumpty rocks a lot too? Is that how he fell off the wall in the first place?

Wait a sec....Is Fell = Humpty Dumpty? The One Who Fell? Hmm...I'm confused now...I thought HD was a guy, first of all, and secondly, he's an egg, so it's Abs right? Oooh wait! So Fell IS Abs, just like Hazel is Chocobo!

O.o

*watches smoke start to come out of your ears*

I think your going at this a little to hard Lobo XD

But that is interesting how that worked out lol.

O.o

Nooo, now you've worked that I can no longer exist

*Dies*

O.o

hahah! *claps* i like this show! :D

@lobo: Abs and I are different people *glares*

Ooo kay....

See, problem is I know all these folk who come up with THE WEIRDEST contraptions with a simple waggle of the fingers. Very difficult to convince the mind that some things are simply not possible.

And I'm off to an after-work class. Maybe on later tonight, but probably see ya'll tomorrow!

Off to work... Nap wasn't nearly enough but it helped some... I'll try to be on at the mall... If the wifi isn't hinky

Well at least it helped some. Hope you can get on and good luck at work!

@Karn: *raspberry sound*

Heh =D *jumps up on Fell's head*

@All: Bruins are going for the win tonight! Root for the Bruins and root hard!

#walks into forum with a smile on his face. Its a new day, and only a half one at that! #

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!

#echo#

Ok, I guess I'll sit and wait.

#reads Lobos post about Abs and Fell being the same person#

Lol, these finger wagglers are easily confused. M'lady is definitely a different person than I am, I would know. ;)

#walks into forum with a smile on his face. Its a new day, and only a half one at that! #

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!

#echo#

Ok, I guess I'll sit and wait.

#reads Lobos post about Abs and Fell being the same person#

Lol, these finger wagglers are easily confused. M'lady is definitely a different person than I am, I would know. ;)

*walks in with his morning OJ*

Morning AB, morning Hayzel.

*sips his OJ and sighs*

Really dragging my heals this morning.. going to be a long day but at least gaming is at the end of it. *summons his monoliths*