Off Topic Playground

Thanks Hayzel! *takes the tea, let's up on Karn just enough so he can drink his tea* have a brownie *holds one out to Karn and one to Hayzel*

*sips tea and gnaws on Brownie*

Mmmm brownie.. thanks Fell =)

Any way, time to trek home for the evening. Be back on in a bit!

*Cautiously walks toward the table*

Umm...can I have a seat on the FAR side of the table from the bear? I want extra time to run in case he decides that he wants my cookies.

I opened my phone to call work and I had a text from someone who wanted my shift. :D watching fiddler on the roof eating a bagel drinking tea.... I'll be around

So awesome when stuff works out like that! :)

So the bagel is drinking tea, and you're eating the bagel? What a strange combination...

Twinkle twinkle little bat how I wonder where you're at. Up above the world you fly like a tea tray in the sky...

LOL nice. Figures you would quote that, being the self-proclaimed Batman fan. You and my wife would likely get along quite well. She's probably watched The Dark Knight about 200 times (usually has it on in the background while she does other stuff), and she can quote just about every Harley line from the Animated Series.

LMAO fell! thats classic!!! love it. And lobo of course you can. and dont worry teddy has his own huge batch of cookies. :) xxx

OK good....whew!

*munches on a cookie*

Yum!

*gets weepy eyed as Karn leaves, eats a brownie*

Aww don't cry Fell I return!

*appears in Fells arms and hugs her, his tail going back around her waist*

Twinkle twinkle little bat how I wonder where you're at. Up above the world you fly like a tea tray in the sky...

Huzzah the Mad Hatter!

*reaches over and takes his tea, sips it*