Off Topic Playground

Maybe a bit ^^

But it's more fun to be unique and insane then normal and boring after-all. It's why we are all here to begin with and why we love this game and company ^^

Agreed, thats what brings us all together and keep us chatting about the game to strangers. Good times hahaha.

Right, its that time of day again. Off home now.

Oh and KArn, I found a use for those Guinea Pigs.

#snaps fingers, and Guinea pig chariot arrives from nowhere. Abs climbs in, takes reins. waves to everyone and rides off into the sunset. Guinea pigs stop to eat grass for five minutes. Abs waves again, and then rides off into the sunset (again)#

SEE YA TOMORROW!!!!!

Right, its that time of day again. Off home now.

Oh and KArn, I found a use for those Guinea Pigs.

#snaps fingers, and Guinea pig chariot arrives from nowhere. Abs climbs in, takes reins. waves to everyone and rides off into the sunset. Guinea pigs stop to eat grass for five minutes. Abs waves again, and then rides off into the sunset (again)#

SEE YA TOMORROW!!!!!

Well... that is certainly a use for them...

*waves* Cya AB! Have a good evening and what not.

Gears 3 will be awesome but actually I want it for the storyline!

Oh, absolutely! Have you read the novels? Karen Traviss is an awesome author, and I've fallen in love with any of her writings. I was first exposed to her through the Star Wars: Republic Commando series, which has some similarities to the GOW novels. Excellent all around writing. And she actually wrote the story for the 3rd game, so I'm DYING to found out what happens next! :)

@Karn: you love that I'm evil and you know it! *pets your tail* and I don't care if you are a mutant... I like your tail :)

Well.... yeah, I do love it ^^

*purrs and leans against your head*

I'm not a mutant, Mature Nephilim have tails and so does Lelu *nods* I just have a tail and I happen to like it a lot to. *wiggles it before wrapping it back around your neck*

Edited by karn987

Oh, absolutely! Have you read the novels? Karen Traviss is an awesome author, and I've fallen in love with any of her writings. I was first exposed to her through the Star Wars: Republic Commando series, which has some similarities to the GOW novels. Excellent all around writing. And she actually wrote the story for the 3rd game, so I'm DYING to found out what happens next! :)

Never read the novels, I was afraid they were going to be terrible like most of the Video Game books are :/

I'll have to give them a read then, the story is what always grabbed me with Gears of War.

Oh and I loved Republic Commando! That was a good series and the game was excellent, one of the best squad games I've ever seen. The level of detail they put into getting the tactics right really made it awesome.

I read the Halo books and those were pretty decent. The story at least caught my attention (yeah I know, I play FPS's for their story >.>).

Reenters dramatically! *Spoonman in the Background, accompanied by explosions*

Sorry, afk. I'm working on painting and I need some help. Free handing is my thing (I was an artist selling paintings before I got into games) and I was wondering what your recommendations were for getting solid looking artwork on models. For example I am putting the Ress. Crow on Mortimers back, I am just going to layer it on like I have been doing, just curious.

@karn, its a little creepy thinking about a nephilim purring.

Reenters dramatically! *Spoonman in the Background, accompanied by explosions*

Sorry, afk. I'm working on painting and I need some help. Free handing is my thing (I was an artist selling paintings before I got into games) and I was wondering what your recommendations were for getting solid looking artwork on models. For example I am putting the Ress. Crow on Mortimers back, I am just going to layer it on like I have been doing, just curious.

@karn, its a little creepy thinking about a nephilim purring.

Wow nice, your stuff has got to be awesome man =) Love to see that Crow when it's done.

And Im supposed to be Creepy to you or I'm not doing my job =D

Wow nice, your stuff has got to be awesome man =) Love to see that Crow when it's done.

And Im supposed to be Creepy to you or I'm not doing my job =D

Thanks, I hope to live up to that. And dont worry, *pats head awkwardly* you do. Backs up a safe distance. :D

whats going on then guys? How has everyone been today? :D

Afternoon Princess =) How goes it?

Not a whole lot, AB left with my swarm of Ginuea pigs. We've established several video games are awesome including Zelda, Boarderlands, and Gears of War.

Hmmm don't think anything else yet...

I love Zelda and borderlands! Gears of War is just too manly for me :( My day has been awesome. ended the working day in a complete high as my calls have improved 100% since yesterday. so im a happy little hayzey. :D ohh and to top it off i have sweeties again!! wooooooo! *dances*

Huzzah for improvement! Congrats! =D

I love Zelda and borderlands! Gears of War is just too manly for me :( My day has been awesome. ended the working day in a complete high as my calls have improved 100% since yesterday. so im a happy little hayzey. :D ohh and to top it off i have sweeties again!! wooooooo! *dances*

Congratulations! Well done!

Never read the novels, I was afraid they were going to be terrible like most of the Video Game books are :/

I'll have to give them a read then, the story is what always grabbed me with Gears of War.

Oh and I loved Republic Commando! That was a good series and the game was excellent, one of the best squad games I've ever seen. The level of detail they put into getting the tactics right really made it awesome.

I read the Halo books and those were pretty decent. The story at least caught my attention (yeah I know, I play FPS's for their story >.>).

Pfft, well, if you liked the RC and Halo novels then the GOW ones should knock your socks off. :)

And I'm the same way with FPS games. For instance, I pretty much couldn't be bothered to get into playing the Call of Duty series or even playing online Multiplayer for any of those games very much. I usually buy them, play through for the story, and then don't touch 'em again, lol. Also part of why I usually stick to more Adventure/RPG titles. But a good story like Halo/GOW/Bioshock grabs me VERY easily

@ Spoon: I got in my car a bit ago to grab lunch. Not 30 seconds later.....you guessed it: 'Spoonman' on the radio. :)

Oh, if anybody wants to look me up on Facebook, I'm Aaron Brueckman. Should be able to recognize me by the Brass Arachnid profile photo at the moment. :)

@ Spoon: I got in my car a bit ago to grab lunch. Not 30 seconds later.....you guessed it: 'Spoonman' on the radio. :)

Oh, if anybody wants to look me up on Facebook, I'm Aaron Brueckman. Should be able to recognize me by the Brass Arachnid profile photo at the moment. :)

Good... good. I love that song! Friend request sent!