Off Topic Playground

I Haven't seen any of the last... three seasons or so of Scurbs... I wonder what prices are like at Bull Moose... :\

And Firefly and Full Metal Alchemist are two shows that everyone should watch... especially if they like Malifaux.. :D

Mmm got mine at FYE, they had a sale on a bunch of TV shows, probably clearing out stock for newer things.

There are a few websites where you can stream all the eppisodes Fell. I can find the link when I get home for you if you want =D

The last season is much better then it looks, just have to get a few episodes into it.

Mmm got mine at FYE, they had a sale on a bunch of TV shows, probably clearing out stock for newer things.

There are a few websites where you can stream all the eppisodes Fell. I can find the link when I get home for you if you want =D

The last season is much better then it looks, just have to get a few episodes into it.

okay, Thanks!

*HISS!!*

Nope. Didn't work. Still a cuddly cat.

*jumps down from Fell's shoulder, and wanders around room, looking for something to get into*

*finds plate of cookies. Sniff sniff*

Hmmm...what are these??

Mine!

you might not want those anyway... Yazza was putting sticky fingers in them this morning..... *shivers*

*wipes coffee out of her hair, and off her coat, hands Karn another hanky*

Thanks... *cleans some more off Fells head before blowing his nose and disposing of the hanky*

Seriously though...that nearly made me laugh out loud. It just tickled my funny bone in the right way XD

nope... he's just your avarage yellow chocobo....

That reminds me.... we have a Raspy Player at our LGS who has the Yellow Snow Gamin. He also loves the Sabotage Scheme and likes to pick the Water Tower, River, Pond, or some other source of liquid on the other side of the board >.>