Off Topic Playground

LOL! I remember that now!

Oh Dr. Cox... how we love you..

Him and Bob Kelso

"Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? Bob Kelso"

I use that line a lot... but I say my name instead of Bob Kelso...

I'm not allowed to watch scrubs before I go to work... I pick up the Dr. Cox attitude and get myself into trouble *grins*

Dr. Cox: [in response to something J.D. just said] Oh, my God! I care so little, I almost passed out!

I'm back...sorry! Had to...err...um....test out the cannon. Anyone seen AB around? Oh wait....no you haven't!! HAR HAR HAR!

I figure, based on the trajectory, initial momentum, air temperature, cloud cover, and divided by the average velocity of an unladen swallow....

Should take him a while to return.

Final conclusion: Field test successful!

Hmm...who wants to go next? Karn's ball looks like it would make for good ammunition. Not sure if I want black blood splattered all over the inside of the barrel though.

Oh, and sorry about the plates. I could have sworn Fell used her Guild-issue awesome glue to hold those down. I can pay to replace them from my coffers of illega...err...dutifully earned piles of coins here.

OOC: seriously though....I was eating lunch. :)

Has anyone trashed my house today??? they better not had, ohh you know those welts on teddy?? they are from me, for breaking up my house...

Sorry, my fault this time! They asked for a cannon, and well...you know, it's kind of like those things they call Legos on Earthside. Once you start building, it's really hard to stop...

:proud:

I use that line a lot... but I say my name instead of Bob Kelso...

I'm not allowed to watch scrubs before I go to work... I pick up the Dr. Cox attitude and get myself into trouble *grins*

Dr. Cox: [in response to something J.D. just said] Oh, my God! I care so little, I almost passed out!

*cackles*

I've had to bite my tongue sometimes at work and not let a Coxism slip because they are appropriate for so many situations.

Hmmm trying to remember the exact words of my favorite quote from him... it was that really long one he gave when JD gave him the book of all his Coxisms and Dr Cox asked him how to find a specific one... The "Everything thing in the world, every spec of dust, every star etc"

Sorry, my fault this time! They asked for a cannon, and well...you know, it's kind of like those things they call Legos on Earthside. Once you start building, it's really hard to stop...

:proud:

Mmmm Legos... I wonder where mine are any more... haven't seen them in a year or so after I packed them away for storage..

Dr. Cox: I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week together. Lemme see, uhh... Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman