Forum Awards?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, nice to see all these 'categories' being suggested. Seems like there might be some personal interest in some of those categories being suggested! ;)

And If it goes ahead and I supply the trophies, I'm not rich lol!

I had a bit of a think about possible SENSIBLE categories last night, but lost the piece of paper with the list......doh!

So I will have another think and post what i thought later. Then i guess we need to find out if its a goer at some point.

:)

Ok, there seems to be a fair amount of views to this thread and that gives me hope!

I found my list!

Categories I'd thought of included:

• A Services to Malifaux award (for non-wyrd employees!)

• Most helpful Tactica/Guide

• Most Helpful Poster

• Best Avatar (non puppet)

• Friendliest Poster

• Most original/funniest signature

• Best thread Idea

• Most original crew scheme (Paint)

Then I thought we could have some Wyrd related ones?

• Best Wyrd Single Miniature (I don't know if this would work if they were all designed by the same person lol!)

• Top Wyrd poster (by this I mean which staff member posts are helpful/funny/etc) or it could just be your favourite!

Just some ideas, feel free to expand or shoot them down!

Once we get some solid categories, I guess if its ok to proceed, I should start collecting nominations.

Then I thought we could have some Wyrd related ones?

• Best Wyrd Single Miniature (I don't know if this would work if they were all designed by the same person lol!)

I'm pretty sure there are more than one sculptor, I've chatted to the sculptor of Coppelius and the sculptor of the belles before, and I'm pretty sure they weren't the same person.

I'm pretty sure there are more than one sculptor, I've chatted to the sculptor of Coppelius and the sculptor of the belles before, and I'm pretty sure they weren't the same person.

I would think an award like this would just be a straight vote, no nominations? Otherwise we might have the situation where the top 5 are sculpted by the same person!

And I only suggested the wyrd related awards for a bit of fun. I have no idea if they would appreciate a small gold star trophy appearing in the post one day!

I wonder if you could do little jpgs with a small star and the award name that could go under our names on the forum.. I notice that the Wyrd Employees can have multiple images, Wyrd Employee top hat & Rule Wrangler Star, so it should be possible.

I wonder if you could do little jpgs with a small star and the award name that could go under our names on the forum.. I notice that the Wyrd Employees can have multiple images, Wyrd Employee top hat & Rule Wrangler Star, so it should be possible.

that could be a cool idea. I wonder would people prefer that rather than a physical trophy? It would be cheaper!

A question that some of the head honchos need to answer, methinks!

The only problem would be if a particular poster won more than one?!

But a damn good idea...give that man, sorry, rat, an award right now!!

I think Hayzel would gets friendliest poster

Well, i guess she does hand out sweets at every opportunity!

:grin

But if we can get the awards to be shown as per Ratty's suggestion, then we can have a whole lot more awards than I was planning (as I wouldn't have to pay for trophies lol).

She might win two. I think she'd be a shoe-in for the 'Neverborn Princess' award! ;)

that could be a cool idea. I wonder would people prefer that rather than a physical trophy? It would be cheaper!

A question that some of the head honchos need to answer, methinks!

The only problem would be if a particular poster won more than one?!

But a damn good idea...give that man, sorry, rat, an award right now!!

combine them into one jpg.

Well, i guess she does hand out sweets at every opportunity!

:grin

But if we can get the awards to be shown as per Ratty's suggestion, then we can have a whole lot more awards than I was planning (as I wouldn't have to pay for trophies lol).

She might win two. I think she'd be a shoe-in for the 'Neverborn Princess' award! ;)

Weird has a tophat and star, so she could easily get both

Also Absolution Black for Guild Princess ^_^

How about these:

Forum Member who most understands how the hell Leveticus works.

Forum Member who most understands how Hamelin works.

:evil:

Wait, I thought that was you. LOL

Well our Henchman prides himself on cheesy masters like them. (He plays both along with LCB.) Maybe he can enlighten us. Then again he gets mad when I give away LCB tricks he likes to pull.

Karn will get best Tactica with Sandwich in a close second. Ratty will get Wyrd's best help/fan based materials. And the Princess will of course get the Biggest Sweetie award.

These awards are no brainers to me.

Wait, I thought that was you. LOL

Well our Henchman prides himself on cheesy masters like them. (He plays both along with LCB.) Maybe he can enlighten us. Then again he gets mad when I give away LCB tricks he likes to pull.

Karn will get best Tactica with Sandwich in a close second. Ratty will get Wyrd's best help/fan based materials. And the Princess will of course get the Biggest Sweetie award.

Thanks ;)

Wait till you see what I have planned if I can get the project done =D Updates are nearly completed and I have a surprise to go along with them ^^

And Murphy'slawyer will win Psychic of the year award.... ;)

Even if it seems an award is a dead cert, we'd still have to vote, and if you make the choices as difficult as possible, who knows?

That's when bribery and corruption of the officials will come in. And if thats me, I can pass on my paypal details... ;)

And Murphy'slawyer will win Psychic of the year award.... ;)

Even if it seems an award is a dead cert, we'd still have to vote, and if you make the choices as difficult as possible, who knows?

That's when bribery and corruption of the officials will come in. And if thats me, I can pass on my paypal details... ;)

Cheaters get thrown to the Terror Tots =D

Neverborn may be monsters to you, but we will play fair... when we want to ;)

Sorry dear' date=' you are too much like a Queen/General to get the Princess award. Should cut back on the well worded posts and put more smilies in if you want the Princess award.;)[/quote']

Too true... :\

I just get excited when I type... then I hit send... and then I read it and say to myself.... "That reads WAY not how I wanted it to" :(

I'll try for more smiles... promise :D