On Wings of Bronze, She'll Set the Heavens Ablaze

Inari82

I noticed that the one model I was looking forward to playing out of Rising Powers isn't coming out for at least another 3 months. So here is the proxy I made for Kaeris.

kaeris004.jpg

kaeris005.jpg

kaeris003.jpg

Sorry if the images are a bit large, I'm not quite sure how to fix this problem.

I always appreciate any constructive criticism or compliments.

Really great conversion, well done! How does she play? :)

I play her with rasputina. And I find terrain to be one of the most important feature of a match. Between the pillars and freeze over I build a very controlling game. I found also that with the pillars it's easy to divide an opponents army and smash them a model at a time. In one game I had an opponent run his guild hounds up to snatch my treasure hunt objective before I could get it. Rasputina shut the door behind them and Kaeris closed off the only other exit giving my silent one time to run up and kill off all 3 in one turn. I also use the acolytes pull to put people on terrain, tina to freeze them over and hold them in place and kaeris to light them up. I have yet to lose a game with her in it.