Hello!

Ageral

I don't currently play Malifaux; however my first order of minis and all of the rulebooks are showing up today!

I have been poking around here on the forums and watching what videos/battle reports I can find to help me get a grasp of the rules and so far I think this game looks very awesome. You also seem to have a good community here so I just wanted to stop by and say "Hello!".

I don't know of anyone in my area (Grand Junction Colorado) but it looks like along with myself 3 of my other friends are picking it up. So hopefully we can start a movement around here!

Hayzel: I went with Showgirls ;)

And on that note I got a Coryphee blister and I only got a card for the blue Croyphee and the Coryphee Duet. Is that what is suppose to be in there? Or should I have also gotten a card for the pink low Coryphee also?

If so what should I do?

Edited by Ageral

Hayzel: I went with Showgirls ;)

And on that note I got a Coryphee blister and I only got a card for the blue Croyphee and the Coryphee Duet. Is that what is suppose to be in there? Or should I have also gotten a card for the pink low Coryphee also?

If so what should I do?

This happened to me too, but it was no big deal as I am a lazy so and so who can't be bothered to base his coryphee so that they can also be a duet. So I bought a second blister to do as the duet! And thankfully all cards are present and correct!

But as the above poster has said, contact Wyrd and they should be able to help!

And good choice, the showgirls are great, though they can take a while to get to grips with!

And don't eat Hayzel's sweets...well, only the green ones!