A Test partner is needed. For science

This is one of those sneaky Neverborn mindtraps isn't it?

I'm right aren't I Chocobo?

;)

It's the trailer for portal 2's co-operative mode

In portal GlaDOS experimented on people in the name of science, Chell (you) had to go though the experiments and escape from Apature Labs (The company that created GlaDOS)

in portal 2 GlaDOS has been turned back on (she is a super computer) and has started to rebuild the Apature Lab around you and restart the experiments. The co-op is GlaDOS experimenting on two robots.

Also if anything GlaDOS would be an Outcast

It's the trailer for portal 2's co-operative mode

In portal GlaDOS experimented on people in the name of science, Chell (you) had to go though the experiments and escape from Apature Labs (The company that created GlaDOS)

in portal 2 GlaDOS has been turned back on (she is a super computer) and has started to rebuild the Apature Lab around you and restart the experiments. The co-op is GlaDOS experimenting on two robots.

Also if anything GlaDOS would be an Outcast

Still none the wiser though Chocobo! But I'm guessing its a computer game lol, If its not on DS or Wii then I don't know anything about them! ;)

*stands holding up hand*

I played Portal. It was pretty cool apart from the lie about the cake. I was looking forward to eating the cake. I liked the song at the end but I traded it in for a Wii game that I don't have any more...

*sits down to contemplate a reason for butterflies*copy.pngfavicon.icotrans.png

You may enjoy this cake then, it was baked by your good friend the weighted companion cube

portal-cake.jpg

I still have my copy of portal, but very rarely sell any of my old stuff, awesome game. If a little short.

Also I don't have one these, but I love it anyway

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/a9e0/

This would make no sense to anyone who hasn't played portal

I shed a tear for my companion cube when it was horrifically murdered. We had such plans, walks in the park, going to see movies, dinner at fancy restaurants, cute little cuboid kiddies....

WHY DID IT HAVE TO DIE?!!!!!!!

GlaDOS is alive again

So is

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/03/01/portal-2-weighted-companion-cube-is-back/

Ah.. I loved this game, pure brilliancy..

It was a little too short though :/

Looking forward to 2, but I don't think my computer can run it at all ¬_¬

Too many good games being released now that I can't play :( Elder Scrolls in november aswell.. Should be awesome..

And.. Civilization V.. >_<