Advice for a Dreamer.

K.blas

So I have a Kirai, and a Zoraida/Collodi crew. I unfortunately don't like the Kirai play style but love the minis (so those are being added to my display shelf for now).

With this being said, and I being a true Neverborn playa, I've decided to invest in the Dreamer. Seeing as I have Zoraida as my other master, I want models that are going to gel well with her also.

This is what I'm thinking of of running (buying):

-30 ss-

Dreamer/LCB (5 ss cache)

3x Daydreams -6

Teddy -9

Baby Kade -6

Now the trouble I'm having is...should I buy a second Teddy, or get a Coppelius for this initial buy?

Everything goes well with Zoraida. :D

Dreamer does best with a crew full of Nightmares, so I'd advise that you bring those over any non-nightmare models. Obviously you need Dreamer/LCB and the Daydreams, but after that it's up to you.

From the prespective of a Zoraida player;

Stitched provide some cover from line of sight but their gambling abilities are greatly magnified when combined with Bewitch and/or emotionally exposed from Lilitu. Spamming Obey on the Stitched that does not die lets you get quite alot of Gambles out in a single turn.

Zoraida can help Coppelius torture a desperate Merc to death for eye counters, plus the paralyse trigger on Coppelius' melee attack gets better when you can bewitch your target and/or obey for extra attacks.

Lelu is a beatstick that Zoraida can help via bewitch/obey, plus she can obey-charge them for extra movement. Lilitu can be obeyed for even more lures, plus the usual bewitch shenanigans.

As an added bonus, Zoraida can Hex off Same Malignant Force to prevent one of them dieing when the other bites the dust.

Zoraida can't obey Teddy, but she can certainly bewitch whoever it's fighting, making his melee abilities and terrifying even better.

Well for Z I've got Hamelin for those times I'm feeling cheeky, and then, Collodi and Marionettes, a Convict, and a Dopplegangrel.

I've proxies Stitched and had fun with them, and as far as the Twins go, eh. I know that they are initially hard to use, I really don't like the models so...yeah.

I personally think Baby Kade is one of, if not THE best sculpt Wyrd has produced, so he's in regardless of Master.

So...which do you think is better, Coppelius or a second Teddy?