Guild Entry

Doctor Amos

She's a renegade inquisitor. I like renegade inquisitors. I like her story in the fluff, I like Samael's flaming bullets dealing 5 damage, and I like that witchlings scare alp-bombers. I also like that she has one of the cheapest boxes. It was... inevidable.

...or should I bring up you and Lucius?

Despite what others have said, we welcome you to the the side I like to call "The Winners" :)

It's okay to not want Nino, that little punks gets way to much love. Are you against other Ortegas? I generally recommend fielding at least two if you are gonna(to take advantage of Companion). Santiago and Francisco make a nice kill team. They are both pretty deadly out about 10 inches and Francis can stick close and help Santiago if he gets caught up in melee.

Other additions. Guild Austigers are awesome. The Executioner is fun, only a bit slow.

I have to agree with Sliver Chocobos suggestion for Hamlin. While I am a Ressurectionist I find Hamlin to be just what McMorning ordered when it comes to low willpower opponents. Also, may I recommend some Guild Guard? They have been a constant thorn in my side. Death Marshals and their blasted "Final Repose" also is a good choice against my esteemed colleagues.

I do love the Neverborne, Hayz (my friend just grabbed Pandora per my encouragement), but I rarely stick to any one faction for long. I think I'm going to wait for a new book before I touch into the Outcasts or Arcanists, though.

The problem with Guild seems to be a lack of big, sexy finishers. I might go with Ryle just to have a big "Axe" unit. (For my full trestice on Sword, Shield, and Axe units, just ask)

If you don't want to go with Nino, my suggestion would be the Austringer then. So helpful with that long range and being able to hit those pesky height 1 models my friends hide has been a great asset to any of the guild masters I play (currently have all 3 as well as Lucius).

If your looking for options, there is no better options then sam for ranged, austringers are also good, if you need melee options I might suggest guild hounds, mostly cause you'll get soulstones from them. Also I would like to suggest always maxing your ss pool and considering a student of conflict for a totem, if you can play smart then when you decide to go off you could cast 4 spells in a turn, which will really hurt. Hope this helps :)

Welcome to the guild!!

And If you really don't want Nino, then Austringers are a good alternative. I also like Ryle and the Peacekeeper for a bit of brawn, but not necessarily in the same crew!

Guild guard have never let me down, though you need to field at least two, if not three, I feel to have an effect.

And death Marshalls are good too. Hell, almost all of the Guild stuff is good for their own specific tasks! I guess it comes down to how you really want to play them.

Just ran through my first game. It was me (Contain Power after re-flip) against Pandora (Destroy Evidence). The game's highlight was my Stalkers, who managed to stab an angry teddy to death with thier rune blades in one turn. Yay. Other than that, a lot of flames went down as I targetted my own models for maximum effect. Pandora ended up succumbing to multiple fireballs, but the game was very close.