Starting Guild(again) with Pedrita

brimmstorm

Abuela Ortega, of course. Not only for some really great spells (all four are really keen), but stuff like Matriarch and Shotgun Wedding add some versatility to the mostly straightforward Ortegas.

The Executioner gets a lot of love for bringing some melee options to the shootey crew.

Personally, I think Performers are pretty good too. Siren's Call can pull a lot of enemies into range, and they have a stellar assortment of abilities on their own. Plus they come with a free Mannequin.

Enslaved nephlim is a must an extra obey that is the easiest to cast.

Executioner is really strong with Perdita because you can obey to charge up the field, getting 12 in closer, he suffers being a slow model.

Austringer has great synergy with the Ortega's alpha strike ability because of his deliver orders.

Both death marshals and witching talkers give some great anti faction options. death marshals are great at beating down the undead, witching against casting armies like organist and neverborn.

Ryle and Nino are the best firing line you can

have, this can compliment Perdita's shootyness. Only problem with Rule is he can't be obeyed by Perdita.

Everything in Lucius' box can play with Perdita.

If you choose Lucius to act as a master he can only use special forces/guardsmen and totems. Guild guard and Austringers are currently the other guardsmen.

The box is playable at the 25 point region straight away, although more models will give you more choice.

The guild work together with each other really well. You can't go wrong, and Sonia will give you the antimagic witchling stalkers. Lady gives you the tough as nails death marshals.

to clarify are you asking which master would go well with Perdita in a brawl? If so Sonia compliments her range capacity with her ranged spells, Lady J compliments Perdita with being the highest damage output master in the game. I prefer Lady J and Perdita together having one weaken the enemy from range then the other running in and mobbing up.

Lady Justice works a bit better, since Perdita doesn't contribute much to Sonnia's insatiable Soulstone gluttony.

Not to mention if I wanted to put two masters ont eh table it would be Perdita and Lady J. I think the melee of the Judge and Justice added to the sheer fire power of Perdita would make a hell of a combination. Though I am a bigger fan of the Witchlings over the Death Marshals perosnally.