How many ap does duet have?

Odin1981

A Coryphee Duet normally has 3AP (2 normal, +1 from Fast) and 3(0) (1 normal, +2 from Subconscious Action).

However when a Coryphee forms a Duet during its activation, any actions spent, including (1) Dance Together, are taken out of the Coryphee Duet's budget. If you do a (1) and (0) action and then Dance Together, you have 1AP and 2 (0) actions left for the Duet to use.

What I am less certain of is what happens when a Coryphee activates, spends its actions, and then is followed up by a second Coryphee who Dances them Together.

I know all of the effects on both carry over, but I am less certain of what the remaining budget would be.

Edited by Jonas Albrecht

I know all of the effects on both carry over, but I am less certain of what the remaining budget would be.

In case of Wounds there's the rule that you sum them up and then distract them from Wounds count of the joined model.

Perhaps the same can be applied to AP? You sum up the AP already spent and then distract them from the AP pool of the Duet?

A Coryphee Duet normally has 3AP (2 normal, +1 from Fast) and 3(0) (1 normal, +2 from Subconscious Action).

However when a Coryphee forms a Duet during its activation, any actions spent, including (1) Dance Together, are taken out of the Coryphee Duet's budget. If you do a (1) and (0) action and then Dance Together, you have 1AP and 2 (0) actions left for the Duet to use.

What I am less certain of is what happens when a Coryphee activates, spends its actions, and then is followed up by a second Coryphee who Dances them Together.

Eh..

This is wrong.

From the errata:

The Replacing model(s) continue the activation using any

general AP the replaced model(s) had remaining. If one

model is Replacing multiple models, it uses the highest

remaining general AP of those models.

The duet can always take three (0) actions in its activation as those aren't AP in any way.

If you dance together with an unactivated Coryphée you'll have all your AP intact on the duet.

If you dance together with a Coryphée that has already activated then the Duet will have the remaining AP on the currently activated Coryphée plus one from fast.

Ie. 1 or 2 AP, depending on whether you took another action before dancing together.

Edit: what a clumsy way to write it, my apologies, but it should be there..