Modular Dungeon w.i.p. for Super Dungeon Explore

thetang22

I've had too big of a workload in these past couple weeks leading up to Christmas and not enough time to get all my projects done. One of my big projects is a modular dungeon for Super Dungeon Explore. Its still at w.i.p. stage, but its getting there. No clue when I'll start painting it.

By the way, its all Hirst Arts stuff.

modulardungeonwip1.jpg

modulardungeonwip2.jpg

modulardungeonwip3.jpg

modulardungeonwip4.jpg

modulardungeonwip5.jpg

modulardungeonwip6.jpg

modulardungeonwip7.jpg

Yeah, I know the pics aren't the clearest, but these are just quick snaps after arranging it all together for the first time.

Edited by thetang22

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice Tang! (Where is your old avatar? I want more 1ups!)

It needs paint (Duh) and embellishments. Are you planning on just adding paint or adding detritus and the like? I've not read the background on SDE but being Chibi I would assume that the environment is likely very chibi like as well.

MOAR pics please!

Are you planning on just adding paint or adding detritus and the like?

I plan to add more than just paint. I want it to have a little more atmosphere than simply painted rooms and hallways, so that's definitely the plan. I also got a few cave molds for Christmas and want to incorporate them into the mix.

I also haven't settled on any color schemes yet, but I know I want more than a simple color flood over the whole dungeon. I want to separate the floor from the walls visually, and possibly give more color definition than that. If I had an airbrush, I'd put torches on the wall with glows and such, but I don't currently have access to one.