I <3 Wyrd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Shameful bump i know but just want to let all of you awesome peeps at Wyrd know how much I appreciate all your hard work and efforts. :) please keep up the good work guys! I love you for it.

Your friendly Neverborn Princess .2

xxXhayzelXxx

Heh Hayzel, Are you turning into a Resser, practicing threadomancy?! ;)

And do 'friendly' and 'neverborn' go together?

Its like 'guild' and 'tolerant'....

And yes, Wyrd are STILL doing awesome things....long may it continue!

Thanks for everything, Wyrd. I'd tried table top minis before, but didn't want to spend the money (*grumbles something tart about 40k/GW*). I love playing Malifaux, and I love painting Malifaux.... So I actually ENJOY spending money on Malifaux.

Thanks for a fantastic game, and for the community you've built on wyrd-games.net. It's been grand so far, and I can't wait to see what comes next :D

Getting this post back on topic. I want to thank Wyrd once again for all your hard work recently, it must be hard for you guys. I'm sorry that people aren't as thankful as myself but hey, some people you just can't please, and even though everyone is entitled to their views, some should just be left unsaid.

I think you lot deserve a big hug, and seize on the freebies if they aren't good enough.

Love to all you lot, and wish you all a wonderful evening. You deserve it.

xxXhayzelXxx

Getting this post back on topic. I want to thank Wyrd once again for all your hard work recently, it must be hard for you guys. I'm sorry that people aren't as thankful as myself but hey, some people you just can't please, and even though everyone is entitled to their views, some should just be left unsaid.

I think you lot deserve a big hug, and seize on the freebies if they aren't good enough.

Love to all you lot, and wish you all a wonderful evening. You deserve it.

xxXhayzelXxx

I agree with everything said here you guys are just the best! Don't stop now... you have done so well! Your the best miniatures company out there! many thanks to you all :D