Cross Faction Models?

carbon

Hey guys,

I was wondering which models were useable by other factions (mainly models that are useable by the guild and the outcasts because those are what I play). What I mean by this, Is I am pretty sure that some arcanist models are able to be hired by Leveticus and stuff like that. I just recently finished both my outcasts and guild lines, and I was wondering which models could work for those factions so I could get everything playable for those lines.

Thanks in advance,

Carbon

Bear in mind that my books are about 1200kms away (that's about 800-odd miles to Americans and other weird people), so this is all from memory, BUT...

Hoff can use some Constructs from the Arcanists. He can also use Coppelius.

I believe that Ramos can also use Guild constructs too. Both he and Hoff can use the Mobile Toolkit.

Killjoy can be used by a few Ressers.

Gremlins can be used by Zoraida.

Marcus (Arcanists) can use anyone's beasts, including Lawyers apparently... has this been changed at all?

That's my memory tapped out. I blame xmas party margaritas. Will be able to answer more in a couple of days :)

EDIT: Based on your original question, looks like the Hoff is your main man to go cross-faction. Outcasts are surprisingly insular, although you might get lucky with some of the later releases.

Edited by Borzag

Outcasts:

Leveticus - ALL constructs (cept Coryphées) and undead models.. That is ALOT more than I want to list here, but for brawls that includes Ramos (and Hoffman).

Viktoria and Von Schill - Arcanist Performers only.

Som'er Teeth Jones and Ophelia - nothing outside the Outcasts, although Som'er can join Zoraida in a Brawl and Ophelia can always be taken by a crew lead by Zoraida or containing Hamelin the Ratcatcher.

Hamelin the Plagued - All Ht1, Insignificant and Soulless models that aren't constructs, gremlin or henchmen, again too many to list here, but for brawls it includes the Dreamer.

Guild:

Perdita, Lady J, Sonnia - All Mercenaries (including the Arcanist Performers), though remember that a max of 2, and Freikorps have extra limitations.

If they hire Hamelin the Ratcatcher as a Mercenary they can hire any Ht1 model from any other Faction, too many to list here.

Also, if they hire an Austringer they can hire Arcanist Raptors.

Hoffman - Any Arcanist construct (cept Coryphées) as well as Neverborn Coppelius. In Brawls this includes Ramos.

Edit: Hoffman can be included in Arcanist Brawl crews containing Colette aswell.

Lucius - Currently nothing.

I think that was all.

Editide:

Getting everything for Hamelin and Leveticus probably isn't needed.. As that would include the vast majority of the Malifaux range that you don't already have.

Edited by Wodschow

A few more for the list:

Nicodem can hire any undead from any faction, although right now that just includes Outcasts.

Kirai can hire any spirit, which includes Primordial Magic from the Neverborn and Snow Storm from the Arcanists as well as Jack Daw from the Outcasts.

The Malifaux Raptor (I know, not out yet) can be hired by a number of factions as long as they have the appropriate models to do so (Austringers, Marcus).

Zoraida can hire any model with a WP of 4 or less, which does include all of the gremlins but some other models spread through the factions as well.