Building a Kirai crew, have some questions on what to buy

Raven28256

Specifically, I want to know from experienced Kirai players how many spare Gaki and Onryo I should have for summoning purposes. See, I do hate using proxies, so I want to make sure I have plenty of stuff for abilities like Weigh Sins or Spirit Food. I currently have four Onryo and expect to only take two, maybe three in bigger games. I also have four Gaki and expect to take at least 3 in almost every game. This gives me only one or two spares of each model right now for summoning abilities, and I can tell already that isn't nearly enough Gakis.

How many more Onryo and Gaki blisters would you guys recommend me picking up?

I agree, I never bring onryu, their ok but I use Von schill with my kirai, making him a spirit is awesome. Then a librarian is good to, more healing. But sheshin are a must, and shikome IMO. I never really get gaki either, I will get them if I know something is gonna die, but I feel kirai has better things to use her 0 actions on. But I also bring some desperate mercs if I don't use Von schill and the librarian. Because you can kill them with the datsueba and then heal kirai when they die. So you get a gaki and a sheshin, plus you get to heal.

I know Cenotaph has managed to get 8 Onryo out in a game, I've never got above 2. I've also never had more than 4 Gaki out though I quite often get up to 4. Saying that I play Kirai as a positional/movement master more than a summoning master.

this is also my view thow i recently picked up 2 more gaki incase i wanted to do more summoning

Gaki are surprisingly good damage dealers with K, especially in gangs. And that's if you don't just eat the enemy first. Consider using them even (gasp) without summoning them.

Amen to that.

A 3SS model with a Weak damage of.. 3?!

They're also very fast..

And being Spirits with Slow to Die and (1)Snack they can be quite bothersome to put down aswell.

Overall a thoroughly solid model for just 3SS.

but why pay 3 for them when i can pay 2 for a seshin and summon them if i need them or pay 2 for a dog and turn it into a gaki and a seshin and a corpse counter via destuba(i belvie that works havnt actuly done it but have thought about it)

You can only have 5 Seishin and 1 Dog. That means in a 25ss game.

Datsu-ba 7

5 Seishin 10

Dog 2

You still have 6 points for 2 Gaki,