What games are you currently playing?

Epic very nice used to love that game and played it alot.

At the moment I have just discovered Dystopian wars and am waiting on an order of FSA from Maelstrom. Looks like a great game.

Other interest is Lasalle (28mm Napoleonics) but Wyrd keep bringing out all these cool minis that i have to buy and paint and all my 100+ French get left in the cupboard in their box :banghead:.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just played a normal game of warhammer 40k again yesterday,

tested my new bloodangels and proxied some starmravens against a hardcore bloodangel player,

by the skin of my teeth i got a draw out of it!

iam happy now, looking forward to seeing the new BA releases next month :D

and also to my Mali bag that a friend of mine is ordering for me!

Things ive been playing:

Console ( cause i love my nintendos!): Dragon Quest 9 ( DS ), and my wife and i are playing Kirby's epic yarn.

Non digital: Thunderstone ( woooo for the new expansion), Super dungeon explore ( fully painted now ) and im sad to say im trying to get into the naruto TCG (its my guilty anime pleasure)

I hear you TheBugKing -- and my old stomping grounds of Orlando, FL.

Malifaux and Wings of War about weekly. I have a Circle of Orobos (Hordes) starter set, and now Dystopian Wars with an FSA fleet.. That does it for me; there just isn't time anymore (wistfully remembering days past...no money, but lots of time to game!).

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm... 40? Hours into Dragon Age. And I crave more. It haunts my dreams. So. much.... Also why I dropped off the forums.

Just finished for the 2nd time. I am now working on the DLC Awakening and loving it. Though it lacks the depth of Origins its playability is awesome. After playing nightmare on origins which took forever, but was a great challenge. The system time was 52 hours but I think it was more with all the deaths. Awakening on nightmare, is now easy since I beat origins at with my main character at level 24. I feel like a god with all the cool new class abilities. Flicker is the coolest for rogues, I can do that ability enough. It is AOE effect where the rogue backstabs all the characters in the area.

On my phone can't stop playing game dev story. I think I have been 8 hours into today. It is so addictive.

Edited by Mr. Bigglesworth
addition

How is Dragon Quest 9?

Dragon quest nine is alot of fun. I had to stop playing it because graduate genetics is HARD. Its a little campy but overall a good time. Im trying to make my main character look and act like Ramona from Scott Pilgrim Vs the World and its working out fabulously ( just gotta find a bigger hammer)

Finished Dead Space recently; giving the experience time to marinate before I move onto the second one. Finally nearing the end of Fallout 3. Put Prototype away last month, also gearing up for the sequel. Fatal Frame 2 went back on the shelf the other day. Tore through Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Great game.

I clocked in at 110 hours in Dragon Age before I finally uninstalled it. Haven't touched the DLC or the expansion, yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Yay Fallout! Fallout + Malifaux = listening to way too much country/western music.

Don't say it like its a bad thing ! I am quite partial to a bit of country myself, as long as its the decent stuff and not the bastardised rubbish that people like Garth Brooks churn out.

Anyway, back to the games.

I have just gone through the DLC for Mass Effect 2. Overlord was so-so, but the ending was amazing if a bit of punch in the guts. I have also just completed Lair of the Shadow Broker, which is an absolute blast and I think a must have for fans of Mass Effect.

I have now started playing Vanquish which is a complete change of pace to what I am normally used to. It gives my thumbs blisters and makes my eyes bleed. I love it !!

Don't say it like its a bad thing ! I am quite partial to a bit of country myself, as long as its the decent stuff and not the bastardised rubbish that people like Garth Brooks churn out.

Yeah I'm a really big Johnny Cash fan.. also like folk stuff like Nick Cave, Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits.

Hell Yeah, Johnny Cash, Nick Cave and Tom Waits... all absolutely brilliant.

I think Eric J once mentioned that there are a number of Tom Waits references scattered throughout Malifaux, but I have yet to spot one.

Also, have you ever heard of The Broken Family Band ? They were a Cambridge based Alt-Country / Rock group. They have now split up, but their back catalogue is worth tracking down, they were absolutely ace.

Hell Yeah, Johnny Cash, Nick Cave and Tom Waits... all absolutely brilliant.

I think Eric J once mentioned that there are a number of Tom Waits references scattered throughout Malifaux, but I have yet to spot one.

Also, have you ever heard of The Broken Family Band ? They were a Cambridge based Alt-Country / Rock group. They have now split up, but their back catalogue is worth tracking down, they were absolutely ace.

have you heard the Hayseed Dixies?

[ame]

[/ame]

Playing:

Disgaea: Hour of Darkess - Yeah I'm a little late to this game, but I've already pored in over 40 hours and I'm not even half way through the game.

Waiting on:

Dragon Age 2 - If you don't see me after this game comes out, you will know why *nods*

Diablo 3 - My life is pretty much gone once this comes out =D Been waiting 10 years for this!

@ Ratty.... yeah, I am aware of their work. I can't say I am a huge fan though. I find it amusing for one song and then get a bit bored.

Anyway, we should probably start a country music thread rather than jacking this one !!

Back to the games.....

Has anyone played Marvel vs Capcom 3 yet ?? It looks like great fun, but I think I may end up getting Mavel vs Capcom 2 from Xbox Live, unless someone can persuade otherwise.