New member seeks henchman

anewbre

My gaming group is seeking a different gaming experience (mostly 40K and WFB players) and when I suggested Mordheim one suggested Malifaux. I checked out this site and am hooked on the bizarreness of the miniatures. So I was wondering if there is a henchman in our area that would like to introduce the game to us. We generally play at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in central California on Friday nights and that's when you could teach the largest number of us.

Greetings & Salutations,

The "Post Your Location" sticky at the top of the Introduction forum - as well as this thread:

http://www.wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6986

- may provide your answer to your quest for a Henchman. This game is very much in its infancy, and appears to be experiencing a massive growth spurt right now. There are quite a few of us who have evolved from various Nottingham games through The Breach, so it does seem to be some sort of rite of passage.

As I would perceive it, the options your group are assessing are the safe & familiar (Mordheim is a different game to WHFB, but not that different) against striking out in to a bold new world. The game mechanics of Malifaux, the fluff & the feel of this game are totally different, and what would effectively happen is that all of your group would return to an equal footing as all start out from scratch.

The various faction specific forums here will provide you with sound starting points, and you really must check out the assorted painting & terrain threads elsewhere among these pages.

May your friends and peers soon embrace their own journey through The Breach.

Edited by oozeboss