Neverborn

zKoTTe

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes and chutulu is in the well, i call it H.P. Lovecraft terrain :)
Might I suggest a (All) Interact action "Say the Words" If the player recites the correct words, all undead models lose half their remaining wounds, and remove the Hard to Wound and Slow to Die abilities. If the player recites the wrong words then all undead models gain Armor 1 and regeneration 2.

fantastic alice and wonderland theme. Very original but I appreciate that you used the malifaux minis to such good extent while making them your own!

I think that adding the suits to the chest of the cheshire cat really took him out of the care bears we usually see him as and into the cat you wanted him to be. Also, his eyes help a lot. Lilith is freaking fantastic and I really dig how you posed your terror tots and nephilim. I'm curious if you thought about doing Coppellius with anything more alice inspired, for example a eye-party instead of a tea party? I know Seamus is the mad hatter for most of us, but I think you could pull off something along that line :)

I can not WAIT to see your dreamer and LCB. That's the donnie darko rabbit isn't it? At least I think that's what I was most reminded of :)

The terrain was icing on the cake and I must ask where your friend got his head swaps for the freikorps. It really makes them much more german, which I think adds a cool new flavor to the exploration of malifaux.

oh yes, love the rats on Hamelin. did you sculpt them or are those from some set?

really inspired creepy adult horror take on your project. I would love to play against this across the table someday! :)

fantastic alice and wonderland theme. Very original but I appreciate that you used the malifaux minis to such good extent while making them your own!

I think that adding the suits to the chest of the cheshire cat really took him out of the care bears we usually see him as and into the cat you wanted him to be. Also, his eyes help a lot. Lilith is freaking fantastic and I really dig how you posed your terror tots and nephilim. I'm curious if you thought about doing Coppellius with anything more alice inspired, for example a eye-party instead of a tea party? I know Seamus is the mad hatter for most of us, but I think you could pull off something along that line :)

I can not WAIT to see your dreamer and LCB. That's the donnie darko rabbit isn't it? At least I think that's what I was most reminded of :)

The terrain was icing on the cake and I must ask where your friend got his head swaps for the freikorps. It really makes them much more german, which I think adds a cool new flavor to the exploration of malifaux.

oh yes, love the rats on Hamelin. did you sculpt them or are those from some set?

really inspired creepy adult horror take on your project. I would love to play against this across the table someday! :)

Thanks for the comment, i will try to answer your questions :)

The heads are from Pig Iron

The rats are from the Hell Pitt Abomination

My Coppelius is more like a twisted parody of Dr. Squidworth from Futurama :)

My Dreamer and Pandora is going to different stages of Alice's life, Pandora will be 18 year old and Dreamer 7.

Here is the start for Pandora

010.JPG

zKoTTe/Morten