Twilight Emporium Interviews: Dave Bowen

jmp_mydog

no more screaming in an empty room lol sorry for the rant.

:)

I read it last night while you were still hot and bothered about it (bom chicka bah bah).

Have no fear. Your concerns are not only noted, but more or less what we each feel here on the Wyrd side of the spectrum.

*IF* anyone ever dies it'll be some fictional thing and will have to align with plans from the Fluff guys, Dev Team, and finally the Masters of Malifaux (Nathan and Eric).

As you pointed out in your pre-edited post, as a writer I'll continue to push and kick and will very purposefully try to surprise you. Character growth is very necessary in a character driven game. The next story arc planned for Book V and VI will further change the landscape a bit.

My guess is that even if a character gets killed off in the fluff, that character will still be viable in the game, much like Hamelin is.

Better GPSaint?

;)

As you pointed out in your pre-edited post, as a writer I'll continue to push and kick and will very purposefully try to surprise you. Character growth is very necessary in a character driven game. The next story arc planned for Book V and VI will further change the landscape a bit.

;)

On that note, I just sent you a little missive to cure your writing woes. ;):P

I think it has LOADS of potential, but that's just me....

]My guess is that even if a character gets killed off in the fluff, that character will still be viable in the game, much like Hamelin is.

Better GPSaint?

;)

lol yeah I guess I wasn't thinking of Hamelin or Levi and their lovely come back from the dead ability, I even about a Deus Ex Machina which might be used lol, I guess I was just all flustered.

sorry about that