do you use francisco?

pancake ss

for 5ss he is worth it, the family member that is most likey taken out of my list is actualy santiago. I have yet to have a game where santiago earned his points. He in fact goes out and tends to eather die or get charged and he is useless in melee IMHO. He needs gunfighter like no other to be worth his ponts, in fact the gunslinger IMHO is ten times better.

-Andrew

for 5ss he is worth it, the family member that is most likey taken out of my list is actualy santiago. I have yet to have a game where santiago earned his points. He in fact goes out and tends to eather die or get charged and he is useless in melee IMHO. He needs gunfighter like no other to be worth his ponts, in fact the gunslinger IMHO is ten times better.

-Andrew

Funny - differing play styles. When I play Perdita, Nino and Santiago are auto-includes then I build my crew around that and I never even consider the Gunslinger in a Perdita crew.

Santiago almost always earns his points and more for me. Well-timed use of Rapid Fire is the key. Took Killjoy down to 1 wound in one turn once and burned away all of Lilliths SS once - quickly followed by Perdita blowing her away.

• 2 weeks later...