The keeper and Yazza sitting in a Tree, B U I L D I N G their own little gaming table

the keeper

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this is where I start to make chicken noises?

Let me remind you that you yourself have created your own pie-eating legend. So it is only natural for us to challenge it, isn’t it?

But, fair’s fair. So I promise you that if you finish the cake, I will give you a painted miniature of your own choice. Maybe Yazza will match this offer, although that of course will mean you will have to finish his pie too.

About the hair, if the hair is so sacred to you, tell us what you are willing to do instead of cutting it. How about you build me a piece of scenery if you fail to finish the pie?

Oh, and the 31st should be fine.

amazing work guys, and know that you have been featured on another site. while Browsing Malifaux on Google images. your beautiful work of art was on a website i cant remember which.

i noticed what your Dokter's name meant right after reading it. however i didnt have an account yet.

your brewmaster i believe is French or Latin for something about "Pie of the God?" however thats a rough guess by placing common parts of the word.

im new to Malifaux, i play Warmachine on a weekly basis and i like Malifaux and it looks like a cheaper pick up for games to break from Warmachine occaisionally.

im picking up Ramos box set this friday. as well as a devestater for my warmachine army =]

• 2 weeks later...

so some of you who were following this thread might remember we went to a convention called crisis all dressed up

we had a collette and a collette needs a mechanical dove, inspiration struck a week before the shoow so in a few nights i threw this together

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

enjoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ow these were simple days

I'm completely blown away and inspired. Thank you for taking the time and effort it took to share this with us.

One question, if I may. Do you have a schematic, plan or construction instruction for the board frame? I love the idea of it breaking down for storage. It looks so much easier than what I have attempted in the past.

Cheers! Amazing work!

This is my first time seeing this thread, I love everything about the board, outstanding work.

why thank you

I'm completely blown away and inspired. Thank you for taking the time and effort it took to share this with us.

One question, if I may. Do you have a schematic, plan or construction instruction for the board frame? I love the idea of it breaking down for storage. It looks so much easier than what I have attempted in the past.

Cheers! Amazing work!

And thank you to you to.

I don't really have any instructions on the board frame, i just kind of started building with a general idee in mind but nothing more. When looking back to i would have done a couple of things different.

If you really want i can make a quick sketch of how i build it. if that would help.

• 1 month later...
I really like your project and saw it at crusade of light. It was excellent :)

I had 2 questions:

How do you create your watereffects in your pools and how did you create the water efect in the bucket. It seems different than the pools

Tnx,

for both we used the same 2 component watereffects, with the swamp area's we added some brown color pigment to make it resamble a swamp more.

Tnx,

for both we used the same 2 component watereffects, with the swamp area's we added some brown color pigment to make it resamble a swamp more.

And what's the name of the product? I can't seem to find in the thread and also not on the website. I have some vallejo water effects at home, but that's a one component watereffect.