The keeper and Yazza sitting in a Tree, B U I L D I N G their own little gaming table

the keeper

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i so need a board where the whole gaming area is raised on platforms :love:

great work on the board :)

you gonna detail the inside of the buildings with removable wooden parts?

The inside are not gonna be detailed, no time left

and the buidlding look a little bit odd now on those pictures, but thats pre drybush and washes in some places, they come out great

the flash makes it look horrible i think,

Threads like this are an inspiration, and it's great to see so many threads featuring terrain these days. My first three unread threads this morning are all on terrain - so maybe a separate category could be make for terrain & scenery?

This is a wondrous vision, so thanks & kudos to all involved.

Yeah me too. Not that I could.

scenery building isn't that hard, it just takes a lot of time, but the more you build the better, and faster you get.

if you think you don't have the skill's to think of something yourself, just steal somebody's idea.

And always remember, drybruching is your friend.

Edited by the keeper

scenery building isn't that hard, it just takes a lot of time, but the more you build the better, and faster you get.

if you think you don't have the skill's to think of something yourself, just steal somebody's idea.

And always remember, drybruching is your friend.

it always helps o got someone t help you, its motivates you and you got someone to talk to about the project

and you learn from eachother

i'm slow and steady, planning ahead and ahead, making test models and spendign lots of time and mney to get something the way i like it

thekeeper is fast and furious

he throws a building together in a snap and often wishes he took a little more time (althouhg he did most of the shingling, my hat of to that)

now, 8months later the keeper is slowing down his work a bit and i'm you going for it without planning

wait, is that a good thing???

Since it's only one more week left until it's Crisis, I'm going to post one pic each day from now until Saturday. This as a teaser for the pictures we're going to post, taken at Crisis. Enjoy!

On the left you can see the train station and on the right you see the Guild's office, and in the middle you see the hanging tree;

the first thing people see when they leave the station.

Not everything was ready when I took the picture, so extra details have been added since then.

58245_1535988873102_1036253109_31531937_5274503_n.jpg

Not sure I can properly express how impressed I am with this board - it rocks! Very well done guys - it looks exactly like I imagine the world of Malifaux to look. You've somehow managed to strip from my imagination pictures of Malifaux and make them into reality!

We are not allowed to speak about such abilities according to our testleaders