The keeper and Yazza sitting in a Tree, B U I L D I N G their own little gaming table

the keeper

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
A waterfall in zero g enviroment?

Oh dear, the state of education today. Any thing with mass creates a gravitational pull, else Mr. Armstrong (the third man on the moon) would have floated off into space. It would just be a really slow waterfall.

For those that are interested the gravitational acceleration on the surface of the moon is 1.63 m/s2,[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitation_of_the_Moon#cite_note-0] which is about 16.7% of that on the Earth's surface.

Edited by Ratty

I did like the suggestion on Dave Gorman's Genius that blowing up the moon would get rid of gravity on the Earth..

[ame]

[/ame]

Also the wargamer in me likes the Wheel of Dice. Takes me back to the early days where we used to have spinning tops made out of cardboard and pencils instead of speciality dice.

Edited by Ratty

Yep right. Moon is indeed not zero g :D

Only reaally cold, but who says it has to be a waterfall, could be a liguid nitrogen fall...

Sum sum.. Just being annoying xD But.. Nitrogen wouldn't be a liquid - even at the moon.. The moon isn't that cold at all, and is actually quite hot at times (so you could have a water-waterfall at some points during the day I guess - yeah well I think not, but whatever)..

Edited by Wodschow
mixed two words making what I said meaningless

The attention to detail is just fantastic!

:worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship:

:adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore:

:worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship:

:adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship: :adore: