Victorias

Fushi Cho

Apologies if this has already been covered. I'm new here and find it difficult to navigate all the threads.

Anyway my question is simple :

Do both the Vickys have a magic sword?

I've been playing one with the sword and one with the gun.

But I've just noticed it says something like "Pick one : That one gains paired and loses the gun" So does that mean one of them has only a melee attack, but it's paired and the other has the melee attack and the range attack?

There's some oddities when a Viktoria is brought back to the table though.

If the Swordmistress is brought back she should have a sword and pistol according to RAW, makes little sense though and hardly gamebreaking to house it otherwise.

That's pretty tricky, I never saw that before. Has a Rules Marshal said anything about that? I might have to go buy another Viktoria and paint her all ghostly!

@LoboStele, the 'Weapon Selection' part of Viktoria's rules goes on to say '[T]he models used must accurately reflect this weapon selection.'

On a different level entirely. I there an easy way to find your own threads or see the replies - it took me ages to re-find this thread today and I was totally suprised to fin 10 replies.

Not sure, I always just hit the New Posts button on the left. But thats because I read just about everything on here.

Not sure, I always just hit the New Posts button on the left. But thats because I read just about everything on here.

Amen brother!!

But to answer the question:

But, you can click on your name in the top of the screen, then navigate to 'statistics' and there you will see 'find all posts by you' and 'find all threads started by you'.

There might be a better way of doing it. I dunno. I do as nilus :)

I'd argue that any further summoned Viktorias do not get the paired swords - by RAW as I see it they will all be sword/gun. If you lose your swordmistress, she's gone for good.

On the plus side, I can potentially start the game with 2 x viktoria and 4 x ronin at the table at 25ss and end up with 5 viktorias on the table :D Sounds like it might be fun!

I'd argue that any further summoned Viktorias do not get the paired swords - by RAW as I see it they will all be sword/gun. If you lose your swordmistress, she's gone for good.

On the plus side, I can potentially start the game with 2 x viktoria and 4 x ronin at the table at 25ss and end up with 5 viktorias on the table :D Sounds like it might be fun!

Yeah RAW says any further Viks will be Bounty Hunters, it's very silly though, so better house it to work as it's most likely intended.

Also you can never have more than two Viktorias in play at a time.. That is pretty clear by both the RAW and the RAI I think.