Ratboy's Resurrectionists

ratboy

Yo like to start of with saying the painting is very nice, and the onversion ideas look very good, (does mort hit noticeably harder now u upgraded the shovel?)

my only criticism is it looks like someone has just tried to push Nico over. and because he has quite a casual pose his weapon might look better resting on his shoulder.

other than that keep it up and ul have a very nice crew on the table there :)

Yeah. Regrettably I come from a Warhammer background and have a CRAP TONNE of zombies left ... the rest sorta wrote itself.

Thanks for the image posts.

It would seem to me that most tabletop gamers come from a Warhammer background. I would say not to sweat it; you have so many resources for your Mali models to come! ^_^

(You could take apart your zombies into different body parts and make a flesh construct of your very own. I would like to see that.)

Edited by KirigakurenoHaku

my only criticism is it looks like someone has just tried to push Nico over. and because he has quite a casual pose his weapon might look better resting on his shoulder.

That's a really good idea. At the moment Nico looks

a ) Like he's been at the pub for too long, or;

b ) That massive axe is just a bit much for his little arms to bear ... :)

Will have to work on it and re-post.

• 9 months later...