Desperate Mercenary + Nurse: a match made in heaven?

Penemue

I must admit, I just want to put Miss Pack on the table. ;)

But combining the Desperate Mercenary (dirt-cheap, with "Comes Cheap" too) with the Nurse seems to give you an awesome missile to replace the dogs. You'll be sacrificing the model anyway due to the Nurse's drugs, so why not use a model that Sacrifices itself to get a huge boost to its combat stat that round?

This is all theory, of course, as I don't have a DM, but I think it might be neat. I don't have the cards on hand, so I can't list the abilities, but they should be fairly obvious for people who know what the models do. Comments, criticisms?

I must admit, I just want to put Miss Pack on the table. ;)

But combining the Desperate Mercenary (dirt-cheap, with "Comes Cheap" too) with the Nurse seems to give you an awesome missile to replace the dogs. You'll be sacrificing the model anyway due to the Nurse's drugs, so why not use a model that Sacrifices itself to get a huge boost to its combat stat that round?

This is all theory, of course, as I don't have a DM, but I think it might be neat. I don't have the cards on hand, so I can't list the abilities, but they should be fairly obvious for people who know what the models do. Comments, criticisms?

Can you bring out bete from saccing? Can't reach my book to check. Sounds good to me and I'd0 like it more if it could bring the black dame into play.

Edited by Chucklemonkey

Let's see, an even stronger version of the dogs that can just as easily be turned into dogs by Sebastian or McMourning.

You end up with a +7 to melee strikes, +++ to damage, +3 to ranged strikes and pretty much any other duel total, not to mention a great Walk/Charge and Reactivate to boot, I don't see why you would want to run those together. :hahaha:

Even more fun with Zoraida since you can run 4 instead of 2.

You can....but Bete is generally better brought out when an opponent kills one of your models. She is rather fragile and if you don't have a way to activate right away after she appears she generally ends up dieing or being buried before she can be effective.

The Desperate Merc and Nurse is deadly. Try adding the Necrotic Machine and Nicodem to the mix. Necrotic Machine can make the Merc undead and then Nico can bolster him. Have the Nurse give him reactivate and then he can go crazy and shoot a bunch before he dies.

I think its an awesome combo, Giving the DM both Speed and Stimulants makes him awesome.

For my family lasts till the closing step so if he reactivates he will still have it, His CB basically becomes 11 for both his gun and his sword and he becomes movement 7/9 so he will get to where he is needed. Now if you do uncontrolled fire his CB basically becomes 9 and he gets 2 shoots. so in one turn you get 8 or 6 (Depending on if you have to move) CB 9 shoots at 8 inches with okay damage output if 2/3/4.

Also have another model wound it before attacking, then it will have +1 to its attack flips just for an added bonus.

Now if your opponent knows might try to kill him before he reactivates if that happens you get a corpse counter and bete ready for action.

Also if this is in a nico list you can use mollys new totem (witch can be attached to nico) to make the DM undead for that turn, so that he can gain bolster undead.

There is so much you can do here.

-Andrew