The Bad Dreams Box set

HoarcatsPride

The starter box's very in value from 19-25ss. A number of them won't make a legitimate 25ss crew. (To few model points making the SS pool larger than 8)

I'm guessing it will be 3x Alp, (Unique Eye guy), Dreamer, LCB.

Well its gonna have Dreamer and LCB. So, whatever else is in that box will make that box even more awesome.

Edited by HoarcatsPride

I honestly dont see many other options than the three Alps and Coppelous thats 18SS so not too fat out of the norm, and most models that are rare are sold in blisters of their rare number and being that there are two stiched sculpts we know of based on concept art the box will more than likely come with three of them, (being rare three. the only opther option, and the one I am most comfortable with is the notion that alps will be in blisters of four, this is assuming they are gremlin sized, (height one and stout legs) if this is the case the box set will be four Alps and Coppy bringing us to 21SS, more in the common range, thats my bit...

Don't forget Teddy guys....he could make an appearance in the Nightmare Box.

Part of me wants to say that it would be very unlikely to see a Teddy in anything besides a blister. I doubt he'd be included in the Dreamer's box set, especially considering how heavy of a model Teddy is and with how heavy I'd imagine the standard Bits to be.

That much pewter would really drive up the price of the box to a value greater than that which a player would likely want to purchace.

I thought I read someone saying they saw Stitched Together and Copelius being worked on at Gen Con. That would fuel my hopes of the box having a couple of Stiches in it.

However I imagine it's going to end up being Alps,Copey, Dreamer and LCB.

I had zero interest in Dreamer initially but the more I look over his rules the more interested I become in the concept. By the time the set is announced I sholud be sold. :)