Oops. found an infinite loop ^^ (Lilitu)

Omadon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should also be noted, while skimming a Leve thread in the Outcast forum I stumbled across this:

Sadly no. You announce triggers after both players have developed their duel totals. A resisted spell is a failed cast so no triggers.

One thing to keep in mind, however is that a pulse that generates resists only needs one failed resist to be successful.

So. Something to think about. The RAW in the book may not reflect the RAI.

• 2 months later...
I may have read over this too quickly, so sorry if it was already answered.

Can she cast it, make the strike, gain double take, and keep getting free strikes?

Or does the model have to be pushed in order to get the strike so once its base to base with her it no longer works?

If they are in base to base, you can keep getting the strikes and Double Takes. If they move no distance, no problem. The only requirement for you to make the strike is that they are in your melee range after the move ends (even if they move 0").

Even without Nekima tricks I was able to get five lures in a row off the other day. Second one brought Samuel into melee, and I was able to whip him four times. Samuel then activated and killed her off, but a Stitched then Gamble Life and got the Red Joker for a ridiculous 11 dmg. Poor Samuel...