Room for 1 More on the UK Bandwagon?

Punchausen

Hi folks,

Thought I'd pop over and say hello! I used to be a bit of a 40k Zealot, and heard about Malifaux when listening to my (supposedly!) 40k Podcasts! While fist annoyed by these 'Off Topic' nods to Malifaux, I eventually became curious; with the D6 Generation review being the thing that finally broke me...

One demo game at a local gaming club and I haven't looked back, and am now preaching the good name of Malifaux to my fellow 40k friends :D

On an interesting note, it's surprising how much momentum Malifaux is gaining in such a short space of time - for a game that was only released in 2009, it speaks volumes that my local gaming club seems to play more games of Malifaux than 40k!

Edited by MIKEtheMERCILESS

Always more room on the UK bandwagon, in fact, the more the better, as one day it may mean I can get over to a UK convention with Malifaux, which I would LOVE to do. Great to hear it's getting a ton of play in your area, that's what we like to hear! Hopefully we can keep putting out new fun things which keep everyone happy and playing the game! That's our goal!

And of course we're happy to have you on the forums as well, where there is always room for more. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Eric

Always more room on the UK bandwagon, in fact, the more the better, as one day it may mean I can get over to a UK convention with Malifaux, which I would LOVE to do. Great to hear it's getting a ton of play in your area, that's what we like to hear! Hopefully we can keep putting out new fun things which keep everyone happy and playing the game! That's our goal!

Eric

So how about Salute in London in April 2011?

We'll be there!

Thanks for the replies!

@Kaine and Monkey - Afraid I don't think I'll be in any postition for a tourny any time soon, but it's great to hear that there's already some established ones out there!

@EricJ - Thanks for the welcome - I certainly owe you a beer if you ever make it down to the UK!

@Clousseau - The painting is comming along, very slowly but very surely; still on track to have my first figure completed by Monday :)

@chucklemonkey - Very true, I meant to say 2009...