My Lord Chompy Bits!

thaehl

Hello all this is my first time posting up some minis of mine so I hope you all will enjoy! I paint most of my minis but Ill be the first to admit my fiance is much better than myself so I figured I'd give the reins on this one to her. She did not fail to outdo me as she always does and outshines anything I could do :rain:, All depression aside I just LOVE :love: this guy tell me what you think, Enjoy!

th_P1020268.jpg

th_P1020272.jpg

th_P1020273.jpg

th_P1020274.jpg

IMG%5D

Thanks guys, I just gave her the outline of the colors I wanted a few of my ideas, and she really ran with it, I do think the dreamer is getting a hands feet and face wash tomorrow. but I couldn't wait to get my new BFF on here for ya'll to see. glad your liking him. And as for calling her a Halfling, *shrugs* yea about accurate as would calling me an ogre. Love ya Haku see you at outpost this weekend, what do ya say my Chompy VS. your Pandora?

This kinda looks like the one someone else posted up that was doing darkish colors with blue flames...unless this is the same one.... Either way, It looks cool : ) have fun playing with the coolest model in the game

Nope :D I can Gurantee you this puppy is mine, I can post a Pic of myself with it if ya like? But honestly I love this guy thanks for the positive comments! Oh and I do so intend to rock the table top with him, he hasnt failed to impress.

Nope :D I can Gurantee you this puppy is mine, I can post a Pic of myself with it if ya like? But honestly I love this guy thanks for the positive comments! Oh and I do so intend to rock the table top with him, he hasnt failed to impress.

I'm not saying you stole the pictures, sorry. I just saw a thread earlier this month with work in progress pictures where he was making it black and had blue flames on his feet. I thought maybe you were the same person, apologies if you're not

No, no I didnt take it to much offense, the one you saw was EricJ's if im not too mistaken myself. His has a similar Color Scheme But darker skin and a whiter light on the skin. and his can be found in the miniature showcase under the Saved post entitled https://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13894 well there is the adress give it a shot and see if thats the one yousay before

Thanks guys, I just gave her the outline of the colors I wanted a few of my ideas, and she really ran with it, I do think the dreamer is getting a hands feet and face wash tomorrow. but I couldn't wait to get my new BFF on here for ya'll to see. glad your liking him. And as for calling her a Halfling, *shrugs* yea about accurate as would calling me an ogre. Love ya Haku see you at outpost this weekend, what do ya say my Chompy VS. your Pandora?

I don't think that Pandora is very fond of alps. THis could become very uncomfortable for her and the kids...

Hey Thael, I've got an electrical creation to shove up you know where when I get to phoenix!

Game on sir.

Oh, and nice paint job, can't wait to see it in person. Only a month or so to go.

Ohhh I cant wait for it! Ill give you that fight! just tell me when you get into town and itll be LCB VS Ramos!