Leviticus and Lilith's Crew

HPSoundwave

Okay well I am posting the best of my pictures for both crews. Some are a bit blurry hence why 2 pictures will be posted so the details of one and the details of the other show through together.

IMG_1297.jpg

Baby Kade

IMG_1307.jpg

Terror Tots

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

my desolation engine Bub

IMG_1326.jpg

steampunk abomination Armless Jack

IMG_1325.jpg

and Solomon

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

Leveticus

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

Rusty Alyce

IMG_1316.jpg

this is my first convict gunslinger. Unfortunatly you cannot see it but on his stomach it says Thug Life, on his right shoulder it says 1% like the biker patch.

IMG_1311.jpg

young Nephy

IMG_1305.jpg

Lilith

IMG_1298.jpg

baby Kade made boom boom

IMG_1294.jpg

Darkness

IMG_1212.jpg

Beezelboss

IMG_1328.jpg

one of my hollow waifs

Good beginnning. Are you more of a gamer than a painter? These seem rushed. Though, if speed is what you are after, they get the crews on the table sooner.

Try watering down your paints and a few more layers to blend the layers. Try this and you will ntoice the difference immediately. Particularly on the larger minis and the surfaces of the Mature Neph wings will be most noticable.

You need to do what you did with your blue clothed mature. Set up a white background and make sure you have a lot of natural lighting. Also see if there is a macro setting on your camera. This allows you to get the fine details of things. But from what I can make out, they look good.

The one with the stripes on his stomach it says thug life, on his right shoulder it says 1% left shoulder is a barbed wire tat and on his spine is a cross

The other one has 2 snake tats on each arm

Both names on the bases inspired by simpsons

I am gonna retake a bunch of pics again and try the white paper again the deamon was the only one that came out good the last time I tried it.

I just finished a Teddy today which my friends said was extremely creepy. I plan on painting another teddy....but when i do that I am gonna do it in pastel colors and base it off a care bear.

I am also right now working on the Ortega Crew...got perdita mostly done.

Also, a flat white background has been mentioned. A sheet of paper does nicely. I have noticed that your backgrounds are in focus. I think your camera's AI is deciding to focus on that as it's farther away. I know it's not the natural thing to do. But, if you're not in macro mode, the camera will ignore things that are too close in favor of something within it's depth of field range. If your camera will not take the pic with a white background, back up a little until it will. You're better off with a pic of mostly white and a figure you can see sharply if you blow the image up than a nicely framed but blurry shot.