Seamus and Friends!

disdainful

Hello everyone,

So I finally got off my duff and got some pics of my Seamus crew. I started with Lilith but I got swayed to the Rez soon after. Here's the whole gang:

122700_sm-Seamus%27%20Crew2.jpg

And the man himself. A happy painting blunder ended up seeing me putting a gold shimmer on his hat. It's subtle and isn't done justice in the pic, but it's there:

122703_sm-Seamus%27%20Crew5.jpg

And the ladies. I'm particularly happy with Sunshine (yellow), and Violet (blue). Rose and Sybelle came out good too, but Violet definitely has the goods, and I love the leer in Sunshine's face:

122704_sm-Seamus%27%20Crew6.jpg

122706_sm-Seamus%27%20Crew8.jpg

122702_sm-Seamus%27%20Crew4.jpg

122705_sm-Seamus%27%20Crew7.jpg

I'll probably be taking them to a tourney at the end of the month, so here's hoping they do well!

-Dis.

Thanks everyone!

I wanted Sunshine's bodice to have a dingy ivory look which was a progression through various yellow-tans and bone colors up to an off-white, and Seamus' cuffs and collar got a simpler grey-to-white progression. I probably could have spent more time on those parts of him, but I didn't want to detract from the green, just accent it.

Of course, despite being true, that's all doubletalk for me being lazy!

Thanks everyone!

I wanted Sunshine's bodice to have a dingy ivory look which was a progression through various yellow-tans and bone colors up to an off-white, and Seamus' cuffs and collar got a simpler grey-to-white progression. I probably could have spent more time on those parts of him, but I didn't want to detract from the green, just accent it.

Of course, despite being true, that's all doubletalk for me being lazy!

I wish I could be lazy and have models that look like that... haha... Nice job they look really good...