New Hell Dorado Miniature

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the rules and bought the demons box about a month before the game folded last year. I was doubly gutted when nobody else picked it up so I sold the minis on eBay. Shame as the game mechanics were very interesting, and written a little tongue in cheek.

I wanted a golden cucumber of dominance.

Glad to see it's been given a new lease of life and a proper English book is coming out, though Malifaux has taken any place in my life that Hell Dorado could have occupied.

Glad to see it's been given a new lease of life and a proper English book is coming out, though Malifaux has taken any place in my life that Hell Dorado could have occupied.

Same here. If Asmodee had gone the opposite route and managed to get the game properly distributed in the US there's a very good chance I would have been playing it instead of Malifaux. The minis looked to be some of the best ever produced and the rules seemed interesting to me as well though I never got to actually play. Now, with no plans to drop Warmachine or Malifaux, the odds that I'll try to add a third game to my rotation are practically non-existent.