Q: Summoned models and flesh construct

poweranimal

1.) I know that a summoned model has "slow" during its first turn in but that doesn't stack with an already slow character like the flesh construct right?

2.) The Flesh Construct has an ability where I can discard a card to remove slow, can i use that to get rid of the summoned slow? and if i get rid of a joker he receives fast that turn instead?

^ It came up during a game I played yesterday. We didn't let it happen because we felt it was kinda cheap but I wanted to put it out there just to check. :-D.

3.) Do summoned models produce corpse counters once they die?

I think it's fairly straightforward:

Model summoned: Model receives slow on the turn.

Flesh Construct Dumb: This model receives Slow at the start of its activation unless you discard a Control Card.

Regardless of whether you discard a card or not you receive Slow from being summoned, if you do not discard you receive Slow twice (which has no effect).

If you discard a Joker you are both Slow and Fast and they cancel each other out, so you're normal.

Edit:

The Construct doesn't pay a card to remove Slow, it pays to avoid getting it.

Edited by Wodschow

I think it's fairly straightforward:

Model summoned: Model receives slow on the turn.

Flesh Construct Dumb: This model receives Slow at the start of its activation unless you discard a Control Card.

Regardless of whether you discard a card or not you receive Slow from being summoned, if you do not discard you receive Slow twice (which has no effect).

If you discard a Joker you are both Slow and Fast and they cancel each other out, so you're normal.

Makes perfect sense when written like that. :notworthy

It was clarified by WS (could not find the thread with my quick check...) that discarding a card only removes Slow from being Dumb. The Construct is still Slow due to being summoned. Therefore it makes no sense to discard a card unless it is a joker.

-Ropetus