North Carolina Newbie

rozendoo

Hi everyone. My name is Sean, and I live in Greensboro, North Carolina. I have been playing pen and paper role-playing games for 30 years, and tabletop wargames for almost as long. Although I am a veteran of many miniatures gaming systems, i am new to Malifaux and my first boxed set (Undertaker's Lot) arrived the other day. I can hardly wait to get started painting them!

Great to hear you've decided to try out Malifaux, I think you'll enjoy it as something different than you've seen in the last 30 years, at least I hope so!

So many ways to pick on you about that....

I'll not though. I think y'all have made both a fun and compelling game.

It's good to see there are some other players not too far away. Ever since our LGS went out of business a couple years ago the only miniatures games I see supported much here in Greeensboro are Warhammer (too expensive) and Heroclix (cool, but a different sort of hobby).

Welcome to the game, always great to see a new face. We have an open league on Thursdays in Raleigh, and there's usually someone to play with on the weekends as well. We have a booming community and we're planning on our first local tourney the last Sat of July and we have people RSVPing from Greensboro to Fayetteville now. Come out and join us at Game Theory!