SPA's Keep Pace after errata

Csonti

According to the errata push is a movement effect therefore SPA's don't need to be in a bunch to move with Keep Pace. SPA train now is really a train.

So as far as I'm correct, they can make the following moves:

D moves - A moves - C moves- B spawns - DE hits 2x

.......................................D.........D

ABCD---->DCBA---->ABC---->C B (DE)-->target

..........4"...............4"............4"...A........2"

This is a huge threat range. And it's not slowed down too much in severe terrain either (pushes don't care about rocks or trees). I guess it's much better than the old way with summoning the DE.

What do you think?

Edited by Csonti

This is a huge threat range. And it's not slowed down too much in severe terrain either (pushes don't care about rocks or trees). I guess it's much better than the old way with summoning the DE.

I was under the impression that after the errata pushes are now affected by severe terrain just like other movement. I'd love to find out that I'm wrong about this however as I main Pandora, and a special terrain result of rubble is no fun!

I was under the impression that after the errata pushes are now affected by severe terrain just like other movement. I'd love to find out that I'm wrong about this however as I main Pandora, and a special terrain result of rubble is no fun!

You are correct.

As per the Errata, Pushes are affected by terrain. Being Pushed makes that model immune to Disengagement Duels

You push them b2b without range restriction. So it doesn't matter if you push them at half pace through woods or anything. You can even climb 20" of climbable terrain or make 3 circles around the board. All you can't do with them is pass through impassable terrain.

As for Pandy, yes she is slower in woods with Fading Memory. But this topic is not about her.

This brings up the SPAs/Desolation in my oppinion Alot. The mobility they have now is rediculous, annd they can move in packs of more than four just incase they lose one half way. Hmm. Shall have to play around with this.

Agreed, now that ey all don't have to be in BTB with the model that's moving and can be towed all at once the ability to move across the board is huge.

Hooded rider and them can cover a ton of ground now.

This brings up the SPAs/Desolation in my oppinion Alot. The mobility they have now is rediculous, annd they can move in packs of more than four just incase they lose one half way. Hmm. Shall have to play around with this.

Add to the basket Rusty Alyice's Burn Out spell (she uses Leveticus' Ca7 so its quite easy to cast) and you have at least 5 strikes with that monster: 1 general AP + melee expert and second activation with 2 AP's + melee expert. Aaaaaand if you win the initiative flip... yay!